Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wuss up with Nikkas saying Miami have to play a PERFECT GAME to beat them?? Smh

I'm picking the Heat to win it all but let's PLEASE not underestimate the Spurs or Pop:whoa: When dudes say "play perfect" they mean the "on" switch needs to be dialed up to 100% as far synchronization between the team. It's all set up perfectly right now, Bosh seems to have found his groove, Wade is healthier than he's been in 2 years, the ghost of Rashard Lewis has reawakened, you've got Ray with the threat of resurrecting Jesus Shuttleworth at any given time....

Now the TRUE X-Factor to the entire series is Lebron....

Wait wait:whoa: Before y'all start negging let me explain what I mean by that. I've gotten the feeling these playoffs from watching that Lebron has been conserving himself strictly for these Finals. And I don't mean in a bad way, I mean that absolutely nome of these eastern conference teams have really proven worthy of Lebron going Super Saiyan, not even the Pacers. If Lebron absolutely unleashes himself this shyt will be a WRAP no question about it. This is one of the only players in league history who can lead a team to the finals playing at only 80% to his true potential, he's THAT good. I wanna see him go absolutely bonkers and rip their hearts out from the jump

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Heat can't play like they did against the Pacers (prior to game 6) and against Nets, even though we won those series handily. Spurs aren't a dumb team and coaching staff, they will exploit.

I doubt Pop takes out Duncan again like he did in crucial moments last year.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
If Bosh attacks like he did in the last game, this should be a 5 game series. If he struggles offensively or becomes a spot up shooter, its going to be a longer series. Cant let Danny Green shoot 3s.
:mjlol: Heat may very well end up winning but comments like these are based purely on stanning or :troll: with no abandon.

Spurs in 6

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
yeah, I'm sure they learned their lesson with Green last year, however the Spurs have more snipers than anyone in the league :lupe: Manu, Tony, Green, Belineli, Mills, Bonner, Lenard, Diaw can all hit 3s

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Heat can't play like they did against the Pacers (prior to game 6) and against Nets, even though we won those series handily. Spurs aren't a dumb team and coaching staff, they will exploit.

I doubt Pop takes out Duncan again like he did in crucial moments last year.
:childplease: He didn't take out Duncan in game 7. Duncan was also on the court when headbandless Lebron took over in game 6, the game went to OT and Spurs could have still won. Point is, yes it was a high pressure situation but lets not act like there were no other plays other than Allen's 3 pointer. We could also say Tony Parker was lucky in that shot he made in game 1 and the series should have been a difficult 3-1 after game 5. Tired of people collapsing the entire series into 1 play.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:childplease: He didn't take out Duncan in game 7. Duncan was also on the court when headbandless Lebron took over in game 6, the game went to OT and Spurs could have still won. Point is, yes it was a high pressure situation but lets not act like there were no other plays other than Allen's 3 pointer. We could also say Tony Parker was lucky in that shot he made in game 1 and the series should have been a difficult 3-1 after game 5. Tired of people collapsing the entire series into 1 play.

When I did collapse the entire series into 1 play? Multiple things had to happen for game 6 to even come out in the Heat's favor, and they all did. And Duncan not being there to contest rebounds was 1 of them. There were multiple situations and Heat runs where Duncan was on the bench. Most of it was regular maintenance, some of it was strategic (fear of Bosh outside shot). It wasn't just game 6 thought.

All I am saying is I doubt Pop and Duncan do that again. This might be Duncan's last go so they are going to push it to the max (in my opinion).

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3pt defense is the key

Its the reason we lost to Dallas and the reason these nikkas damn near beat us last year

The way we adjusted the last two games is the way we have to defend the pick and roll this year.

All that trapping will get us killed from 3 with their ball movement