Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Norris got his ass handed to him by Parker last year. If that starts to happen again, Douglas may get his minutes. One of the best lineups for Miami last year was Lebron, Bird, Allen, Chalmers, and Miller. With Miller gone JJ may have to fill that role, considering Beasley will likely be inactvive
The way Shard has been playing i would put Shard on there in Millers spot. Spurs are going to have to respect him because they seen him go off in the ECF.

But we are adding a healthy Wade & confident Bosh. So i actually think we have better weapons then last year.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Wuss up with Nikkas saying Miami have to play a PERFECT GAME to beat them?? Smh

McPiff

#goat
Daps
we're about to eat.

Lebron wont struggle against them like last year
Flash will reman healthy (hopefully)
bosh needs to play with confidence and go to the rim as much as possible.
Oden and Birdman are going to be key players
Rashard balling like it's 09 all over again :banderas:
RIO and Cole World has to step up against Tony Parker

this should be good

lets get it, heat brehs :salute:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
this will be our toughest 7 game series in the big 3 era. even tougher than the only series we lost against dallas. but for some reason i have a strange sense of calm confidence. even after dismantling indy, bosh said they have another gear that they haven't hit yet:banderas:

normally i'd say steal one of the first two games on the road, but fukk it...try to get both. hopefully they dont p*ssyfoot in game 1 with the feel-you-out bullshyt they normally do - impose your will early.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
this will be our toughest 7 game series in the big 3 era. even tougher than the only series we lost against dallas. but for some reason i have a strange sense of calm confidence. even after dismantling indy, bosh said they have another gear that they haven't hit yet:banderas:

normally i'd say steal one of the first two games on the road, but fukk it...try to get both. hopefully they dont p*ssyfoot in game 1 with the feel-you-out bullshyt they normally do - impose your will early.
People might say that the Pacers are washed up but the way MIA made their big men are non-factor gives me this confidence as well.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
No Sabo, no Jackson and no Duref :whew:
These slow fukkas of the Spurs ain't shooting no damn contested threes against us unlike them lucky fukks.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
This is what we've been waiting for... And its only right we see them again:hmm:

Not sure what parkers status will be but we gotta come out swinging... We cant afford a slow start, and we cant let danny green go crazy at home

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the Spurs are gonna have some new wrinkles in their play books to get their shooters open.

The two nikkas we need to worry about are Diaw and Ginobli. Ginobli looks GOOD this year and Diaw is functioning like a homeless version of Lebron right now which is pretty scary,.

They are running their offense through this dude because he can post up, pass, shoot the three, and even do basic creation off the dribble. We can't be too focused in shutting down their big 3 and we need up clog up those passing lanes and force them to try to one on one with us.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Chris Bosh or Rashard Lewis will have no issue with Diaw. Drawing them out of the paint won't be a problem and they'll be to defend him.

Manu is a shadow of himself and will make dumb decisions with the ball if you strap him up.

You need to find what's wrong with Tony Parker?

k.Leonard was a surprise last year but this year the drop is out dude is for real and needs to be accounted for?

Tim Duncan. Who is going to slow him down. He abused everyone we threw at him except Oden.