Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
If your Miami that's what's you want. If TP isn't 100% that's hurting his team. He's the reason Danny Green is effective.

I really think Miami is going to shock people and best them handily this year.
nothing comes handily with this team bruh. but if they play their best ball in the finals this will be a no doubt most impressive championship.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm picking the Heat to win it all but let's PLEASE not underestimate the Spurs or Pop:whoa: When dudes say "play perfect" they mean the "on" switch needs to be dialed up to 100% as far synchronization between the team. It's all set up perfectly right now, Bosh seems to have found his groove, Wade is healthier than he's been in 2 years, the ghost of Rashard Lewis has reawakened, you've got Ray with the threat of resurrecting Jesus Shuttleworth at any given time....

Now the TRUE X-Factor to the entire series is Lebron....

Wait wait:whoa: Before y'all start negging let me explain what I mean by that. I've gotten the feeling these playoffs from watching that Lebron has been conserving himself strictly for these Finals. And I don't mean in a bad way, I mean that absolutely nome of these eastern conference teams have really proven worthy of Lebron going Super Saiyan, not even the Pacers. If Lebron absolutely unleashes himself this shyt will be a WRAP no question about it. This is one of the only players in league history who can lead a team to the finals playing at only 80% to his true potential, he's THAT good. I wanna see him go absolutely bonkers and rip their hearts out from the jump
not to sound cheesy or anything in terms of being a conspiracy theorist but....this will be 7 years since Duncan first played Bron...I expect to see some parallel or something...and it doesnt necessarily have to mean a sweep...that along with the fact I think this is 97/98 utah jazz all over again...im sure malone was angry the same way duncan was...but only so much you can do to stop Bron/Jordan...and im gonna say it....Miami is winning Game 7 in san antonio

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Don't be surprised to see Pop bench Splitter again and starts either Diaw or Ginobili if Shard is knocking his 3s down no way he leaves Splitter in we gotta look to exploit that match up and i want Rio to be aggressive against Parker cant be having dude rest/hide on defense man

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
This series isn't going 7. Either we wash them in 5/6 or they will wash us in 5/6. Just a feeling that I have.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
not to sound cheesy or anything in terms of being a conspiracy theorist but....this will be 7 years since Duncan first played Bron...I expect to see some parallel or something...and it doesnt necessarily have to mean a sweep...that along with the fact I think this is 97/98 utah jazz all over again...im sure malone was angry the same way duncan was...but only so much you can do to stop Bron/Jordan...and im gonna say it....Miami is winning Game 7 in san antonio

No team has won Game 7 on the road in the Finals since the Washington Bullets in 1978.

Spurs came close, they faltered last year.

Boston came close in 2010 and faltered then.

It's extremely difficult at that stage of the year to do that :whew:

If Heat win, it'll be in 6 but Heat have to be playing perfect ball and can't have those slow starts they had vs. the Pacers.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The 2 most important things we gotta do is keep Parker outta the lane and keep Danny Green from getting wide open looks. Without those 2 things killing us I really don't see the Spurs having a chance. I think Miami will win this in 6.
I'd put Lebron on Danny Green :patrice:
Wade let him explode last year.