Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

10:31

Superstar
Daps
3pt defense is the key

Its the reason we lost to Dallas and the reason these nikkas damn near beat us last year

The way we adjusted the last two games is the way we have to defend the pick and roll this year.

All that trapping will get us killed from 3 with their ball movement

Breh.. One thing a lot of you need to realize is last year

Is last year

Ask the Pacers how living in last year got them this year. San Antonio and Miami knew each other very well. There is no secrets, Danny Green, Kawai, Borris, Boner will be prepared for accorisngly

The ex factor is Duncan.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Let us not underestimate the Spurs. They are coming for blood and are driven by the game 6 loss in last year finals, that is how they got here in the finals again. Once they passed the first round, they gave Thunder and the Blazers an ass whoopin. Team Heat better not slack and start a game of the series with a slow start or we are not going to see a parade in downtown Miami.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
As long as we score more points than them in 4 out of the possible 7 games, we will win this series. :ehh:

Someone remind me where this meme comes from, I'm scratching my head about who was the person who always says obvious shyt like this.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
yeah, I'm sure they learned their lesson with Green last year, however the Spurs have more snipers than anyone in the league :lupe: Manu, Tony, Green, Belineli, Mills, Bonner, Lenard, Diaw can all hit 3s
Belinelli has been bad. I was more afraid of Gary neal then Belonelli, everytime Gary touched the ball i thought a three was going up. Even when he was taking the ball out of bounds. :lupe:

Superstar
Daps
Gary Neal was more effective than Belanili

As a matter of fact we saw Belanili in Chicago last year. We know him well. We know the spurs want blood.

Like I've been saying there is no secrets

Superstar
Daps
How many of you all remember the Jazz/Bulls rematch in 1998?

You don't think Utah wanted to avenge the 97 finals loss?

This is going to be a great Finals. I'm expecting fireworks in at least one game.

Superstar
Daps
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
Follow

Sources: Despite ankle sprain, Tony Parker and Spurs hopeful point guard will be ready for Game 1 of Finals. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--tony-parker-hopeful-to-play-in-game-1-of-nba-finals-173134866.html…

If your Miami that's what's you want. If TP isn't 100% that's hurting his team. He's the reason Danny Green is effective.

I really think Miami is going to shock people and best them handily this year.