Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
This is going to be tough. I say Heat in 7 but I think it's a toss up. No way the Spurs forget Game 6. They are out for Blood.

It's going to take some perfect games from the Heat. Bench has to come strong as hell.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I agree.. We need to play perfect ball, I forget how we look against them though

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious about the starting lineup. can't go back to UD cuz it kills the offense. Spo will probably stick with Rashard.

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
NoCo has to be huge this series if y'all remember Parker pretty much had his way with ..but their bench will give us some problems we can't afford to let Bellinelli or Mills to get off man not to mention sagging off Greene .
I think we're playing better than last year goin into the finals plus with the emergence of Shard it's gonna force Duncan out the paint plus CB is playing with so much confidence he just needs to keep mixing up his game

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The Heat haven't face a worthy opponent throughout the playoffs. Yes, this include the Pacers. Anyway, the Spurs is a formidable opponent. They are deep and execute plays well in both side of the court. Team Heat have to play a perfect ball game. We can win this series if the Big Three, not Lebron, remain consistent, and get a solid perfomance from the bench. This require a team peformance because hero ball isn't going to work against the Spurs..

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm curious about the starting lineup. can't go back to UD cuz it kills the offense. Spo will probably stick with Rashard.
I agree. If they would've played OKC, I think Battier would've started so that he could guard KD at first. But with San Antonio it just makes more sense for Rashard to keep starting. If they go back to Splitter in the starting lineup, him and Duncan will both have to guard guys out on the perimeter. If they continue to start Bonner, him and Rashard just basically cancel each other out.

Duncan did kill Bosh and Birdman in the post most of the time last year. UD may end up getting some minutes if that happens again.

I think they can pull it off, but this would be there most impressive championship, in my opinion.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Duncan killed whoever SPO through at him. Tony Parker's game winning shot in the first game was the reason it went 7

Bron also played poor in SA

it's a new year fellas

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Norris got his ass handed to him by Parker last year. If that starts to happen again, Douglas may get his minutes. One of the best lineups for Miami last year was Lebron, Bird, Allen, Chalmers, and Miller. With Miller gone JJ may have to fill that role, considering Beasley will likely be inactvive