Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
It's difficult to describe just how deflated the scene was inside the visitors' locker room. As reality sank in that the season ended well short of expectations for the 56-win team that held the No. 1 seed in the East, the Pacers were things they hadn't been all series.

Humbled.

Quiet.

Sullen.

Sadly accepting that their best, despite three seasons of motivation, isn't good enough. Not against James and the Heat. Not back then, not now, probably not ever.

"We know what they're going to do in these moments," Pacers forward David West said of the Heat as he slumped into his stall and stared at the floor. "And [we] weren't able to, again, match what they're capable of. I thought they just were the better team. We got right back to where we got to last year, and they're just a better team. They've got a gear that we can't get to."

:banderas:

giphy.gif

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I still have confidence that Oden and Beasley can contribute to this team next season. This was like their rookie year with us.
basically the same thing happened to Shard last year. He played some during the season, was ghost most of the time in the playoffs. Then this season was asked to step up more for us. So i would agree with you.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
basically the same thing happened to Shard last year. He played some during the season, was ghost most of the time in the playoffs. Then this season was asked to step up more for us. So i would agree with you.
with Shane retiring, Ray possibly retiring there will be a void to fill.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Took their soul :wow:
I read that quote about 5 times...that shyt brought me so much joy. I can't stand any of those guys. All that talk. All the bullshyt tough guy acting. even their pompous ass head coach. and now look at you. what did it get ya? 1st class trip to Etherville via American Airlines :smugfavre:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I still have confidence that Oden and Beasley can contribute to this team next season. This was like their rookie year with us.
Win or lose, I hope Beasley gains 10 lbs of muscle while Wade loses 10 lbs. With Oden getting healthy, if we get all 3 of these guys back with Lebron and Bosh and other role players we'll be good.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Win or lose, I hope Beasley gains 10 lbs of muscle while Wade loses 10 lbs. With Oden getting healthy, if we get all 3 of these guys back with Lebron and Bosh and other role players we'll be good.
you and these 10 pounds of muscle :pachaha: My main concern with Michael is that he picks up the defense well enough to be on the floor

figuring that Melo coming to Miami is a pipe dream I could see the rotation next season being

C Oden
PF Bosh
SF James
SG Wade
PG Chalmers

C Andersen
PF Beasley
SF Ennis (Miller if Allen comes back)
SG Miller(or Allen if he comes back)
PG Cole

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I kinda like that we don't have the home court... If we win there we in good shape... If we win two there :banderas: