Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
:wow:

Lebron has grown into a man brehs :wow:

He looked back at the court and stood up there admiring the court as people made their way to the locker room. That's when you know you got a real one in your camp. :wow:

Dude :salute: the crowd and the other crowd cheering and yelling his name and all he did was look back at the other rim like he knew he came to win and nothing else mattered :wow:

I m in awe brehs. I have goosebump :wow:

9aocv7.jpg
:wow::wow:

The Gawd :to:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Good win, cotdamn grind man.. Bosh is quicker than their bigs, use it man like u did beating West to the basket.. He literally needtto say I'm not taking nothing but open 3s and get to the rack or the mid range.. Loved Cole on Lance as long as they not posting him.. Bron and dwade Salute

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
they need to keep getting into West head whenever he gets a few fouls on him or something doesn't go his way and he starts bytching you can see the whole team fall apart he's there only leader but he is a big crybaby deep down

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
Please tell me someone on the coli made a smiley of lance stephenson layed out on the floor