Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Media always wants the sky to come crashing down, we going home with home court we good.

Cole played huge tonight, hit some big shots, played great defensively and brought a spark off the bench. Thankfully bron and wade brought it home

We need the big 3 to all turn it on at the same time on saturday

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Media always wants the sky to come crashing down, we going home with home court we good.

Cole played huge tonight, hit some big shots, played great defensively and brought a spark off the bench. Thankfully bron and wade brought it home

We need the big 3 to all turn it on at the same time on saturday

I don't know what happens to Bosh in these big games. He gets real tentative for some reason. We need to find a way that he can stay involved and ready to shoot. He was badly missing shots tonight

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
ahhhh shyyyyt son! My Heatle bruhs we in dis bytch doe.
tumblr_mrh9wgJNu51ql928yo1_r1_500.gif

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don't know what happens to Bosh in these big games. He gets real tentative for some reason. We need to find a way that he can stay involved and ready to shoot. He was badly missing shots tonight
that cant last bosh isn't scared to shoot once they fall in he will be ok

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Bosh just needs to keep attacking Hibbert/West or whoever is on him off the dibble he has a good face up game but he rarely goes to it ..he needs to keep mixing up his game ..I think he's gonna b huge game 3/4. He'll knock down some big shots

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:wow:

Lebron has grown into a man brehs :wow:

He looked back at the court and stood up there admiring the court as people made their way to the locker room. That's when you know you got a real one in your camp. :wow:

Dude :salute: the crowd and the other crowd cheering and yelling his name and all he did was look back at the other rim like he knew he came to win and nothing else mattered :wow:

I m in awe brehs. I have goosebump :wow:

9aocv7.jpg