Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

The fukk does that have to do with how he played the last 2 months and against the Nets? His +/- numbers were horrible and he was shooting in the 30s scoring around 2 ppg with 1.8 assists. That's horrible.

Anyway, what's important is that he continues to play like he did tonight.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I don't know what happens to Bosh in these big games. He gets real tentative for some reason. We need to find a way that he can stay involved and ready to shoot. He was badly missing shots tonight
He needs to put the ball on the floor imo, get west and hibbert moving...

And something else i wanna touch on, are we gonna keep leaving west open to shoot that outside jumper? Because he had some good uncontested looks tonight, need a hand in his face moving forward

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
they need to keep getting into West head whenever he gets a few fouls on him or something doesn't go his way and he starts bytching you can see the whole team fall apart he's there only leader but he is a big crybaby deep down

yep...Bron needs to attack that nikka from jump.....keep him on the bench as much as possible....i was getting stressed when they kept leaving him over from mid-range...

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3q0CdjT.gif

Gentleman's sweep

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
We gotta do something about that starting lineup, we're getting no energy there. A large part of that is Bosh is playing like a skirt but I think chalmers is going to have to be more aggressive looking to score

One thing about Chalmers that I have noticed is that he gets fukking motivated when Norris Cole plays well and gets shine.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
We gotta do something about that starting lineup, we're getting no energy there. A large part of that is Bosh is playing like a skirt but I think chalmers is going to have to be more aggressive looking to score
Rio has to play under control a little more. You watch him out there he is passing up lay ups, forcing passes that arent there, & just throwing the ball up on the glass. He is moving to fast for himself sometimes. Cole was under control the whole game didnt really try to force nothing. Basically took what the defense gave him.

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
..Gotta give Spo credit dude is like a dam mad scientist when he fukks up he fukks up bad but tonite dude probably coached 1 of his best games the move to put Norris on Lance was a great move cuz dude was killing us off the picks ..Norris is quick enough to stay with anybody on the perimeter ..and he stuck with Birdman and Bosh .

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The fukk does that have to do with how he played the last 2 months and against the Nets? His +/- numbers were horrible and he was shooting in the 30s scoring around 2 ppg with 1.8 assists. That's horrible.

Anyway, what's important is that he continues to play like he did tonight.
:yeshrug:

I like him in big games because he always plays hard and is fearless, almost to a fault at times. Which when he's playing poorly makes it look worse. Today was one of those really good days. I always remember when he was a rookie he had a huge game in the Finals against OKC. I'll admit that it's boom or bust with him, but that can be said about a lot of role players, especially young ones.

th