Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think Miami doing a lil faith test/ sabotage with beas this season cause he only signed for 1 yr min and we got a clear roster minus cole and haslem after this season plus ray n battier retiring.

Riley like nah lets not have this nikka ball out on the big stage and raise his stock get a ring then bounce and sign another big contract. Keep his value low and say he we family n got u a ring. Take 3yr 9mil
that's exactly what I think they doing. I been thinking that for a while now. That's the only reason why these washed up nikkas should b ahead of him in the rotation.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Think Miami doing a lil faith test/ sabotage with beas this season cause he only signed for 1 yr min and we got a clear roster minus cole and haslem after this season plus ray n battier retiring.

Riley like nah lets not have this nikka ball out on the big stage and raise his stock get a ring then bounce and sign another big contract. Keep his value low and say he we family n got u a ring. Take 3yr 9mil
Not buying it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't let @PS4 see those quotes

But my Wiz woulda made ya'll work.... :shaq:
Oh, you believed Miami really wanted to face a Brooklyn Team without Brook Lopez.. to sharpen there skills
Steel irons Steel is an exact quote from Lebronze :heh:

Its no secret Washington creates the most problems for any team in the East.
Even Indiana got slaughtered when Washington was on point.
I was right all along. Now that our run is over, who doesn't think washington is a team in the "mix" now?
Even you have to agree with that. Next year, 50wins or bust. Then everything else will take care of itself :blessed:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Heat played no defense yesterday at all and still was only down 8 in the 4th while the Pacers were unconscious from the outside.. That was the best the Pacers can play.. They dont have another gear to go to..

I was disappointed in the effort because I hate those fakkits with every fiber of my being but I still say Heat in 6 :obama:

Spoelstra's rotations will get on your nerves tho :damn:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hope that lost woke us up from the na we've been taking on defense.:beli:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_n5u2ydLpPn1qbi0fco1_400.jpg