Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Anybody who thinks that THE difference maker in this game is not Birdman is a delusional mufvcka. Miami needs to play him significant minutes to convincingly beat Indy.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Cole did excellent work...I apologize for slander..they had him on lance brehs :lolbron:, also the Bron on hill adjustment, I fukk with that, can't put him pick and roll , the pass becomes difficult as fukk to make when they trap.. Good job spo.

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
BoINFPBIMAA5ZVO.jpg:large
Nice

A cut out would be hilarious. Suge status

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
..Gotta give Spo credit dude is like a dam mad scientist when he fukks up he fukks up bad but tonite dude probably coached 1 of his best games the move to put Norris on Lance was a great move cuz dude was killing us off the picks ..Norris is quick enough to stay with anybody on the perimeter ..and he stuck with Birdman and Bosh .
Yup. I've always said that he's weakest at in-game adjustments, but game to game adjustments within a series he's great. Although, nobody really knows how much input Riley has on that stuff.

Cole did excellent work...I apologize for slander..they had him on lance brehs :lolbron:, also the Bron on hill adjustment, I fukk with that, can't put him pick and roll , the pass becomes difficult as fukk to make when they trap.. Good job spo.

Very good decisions. Only thing that had me a little weary was Ray on Paul George, but if he's putting up bricks like he was tonight they can get away with it.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
..Gotta give Spo credit dude is like a dam mad scientist when he fukks up he fukks up bad but tonite dude probably coached 1 of his best games the move to put Norris on Lance was a great move cuz dude was killing us off the picks ..Norris is quick enough to stay with anybody on the perimeter ..and he stuck with Birdman and Bosh .
:rudy: Every Heat fans in this thread knows I will never give him credit. Till he respect Beasley and make him play so that we can quickly get rid of the Pacers than I will think about giving him credit.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The heat beat writers saying Norris said lebron told him to guard Stephenson :dead:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who thinks that THE difference maker in this game is not Birdman is a delusional mufvcka. Miami needs to play him significant minutes to convincingly beat Indy.
He gives us a true center that we've been looking for since the big 3 came together. I remember Riley saying in an interview the Spo was really high on Birdman. So much so that Riley brought him in. The rest is history.