Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Did Beasley fukk Spo's wife brehs?
The more I think about it, it appears as though they only signed him as a gesture of good will, thinking this group of veterans could reel him in and keep him out of trouble. It's the only explanation I got..frank Vogel played rasual butler for 5 mins during the second q yet a guy who gave us double digit scoring in 1/3 of his appearances this year can't get off the bench in a series where points are a premium :dwillhuh:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
The more I think about it, it appears as though they only signed him as a gesture of good will, thinking this group of veterans could reel him in and keep him out of trouble. It's the only explanation I got..frank Vogel played rasual butler for 5 mins during the second q yet a guy who gave us double digit scoring in 1/3 of his appearances this year can't get off the bench in a series where points are a premium :dwillhuh:
He has been staying out of trouble too. & how does Spo reward him by benching this nikka for the entire playoffs. :dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think Miami doing a lil faith test/ sabotage with beas this season cause he only signed for 1 yr min and we got a clear roster minus cole and haslem after this season plus ray n battier retiring.

Riley like nah lets not have this nikka ball out on the big stage and raise his stock get a ring then bounce and sign another big contract. Keep his value low and say he we family n got u a ring. Take 3yr 9mil

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Think Miami doing a lil faith test/ sabotage with beas this season cause he only signed for 1 yr min and we got a clear roster minus cole and haslem after this season plus ray n battier retiring.

Riley like nah lets not have this nikka ball out on the big stage and raise his stock get a ring then bounce and sign another big contract. Keep his value low and say he we family n got u a ring. Take 3yr 9mil
:mjlol: