Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Don't worry, Spo's idea of change the rotation will be to insert Lewis in game 2 I can see it now:snoop:
Don't y'all get it???? This is the fourth season straight and y'all still don't get the coach smh. Coach is not putting his best options on the court and I don't blame him. He is saving Beas to the finals breh we don't need him now unless it's desperate

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Unless wade or lebron come out and say beas should get minute beas is not getting off the bench. It took lebron saying james jones should get minutes before spo say ok and let him get some burn

I was shock UD didnt start cuz lebron and wade figure it was a forgone conclusion he was going to start and no oden so what was the point of signing him again if your not going to used him

I no some of ya love cole but he been horrible and I would actually give his minutes to douglas cuz even tho douglas can be streaky he always been a good defender and cole has regress in that area.

bosh need to go back to his mid range game he is taking way to many three. I dont mind him shooting them every now and then but sometime he is just jacking them up

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Don't y'all get it???? This is the fourth season straight and y'all still don't get the coach smh. Coach is not putting his best options on the court and I don't blame him. He is saving Beas to the finals breh we don't need him now unless it's desperate
Q6VRo.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
sign a 7-footer with the sole purpose of using him against the pacers and don't activate him brehs:beli:

the 4th best scorer on the team rotting away on the bench. but but but he doesnt play defense. as if the nikkas out there aren't gettin toasted:mjlol:

Exactly! Spolestra doesn't know what the fukk he's doing! Battier is washed up now and he can neither defend or score any longer, at least Beasley provides some offensive scoring (shyt, even replacing Rashad Lewis for that bum Battier would better suited for the Heat) & what the hell is the point of getting Oden, incorporating him into your system and then not even utilizing him? :dry:

:what:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:laugh:

Real shyt tho we good... Officating was terrible today and its not an excuse but whatever. They made shots straight up and our D has to be better. Rio and chalmers gotta play better, george hill should be the turnover heavy pg hes been all season.

I been calling for beas for a while now, hopefully Spo gets the right rotations for game 2... We good tho, they did what they are supposed to do, but we should be fine if we make the proper adjustments

No BSPN until tuesday tho

:what:

That's the same person breh.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
bosh need to go back to his mid range game he is taking way to many three. I dont mind him shooting them every now and then but sometime he is just jacking them up
That was the difference last year.

Hibbert was able to clog the paint because he didn't have to guard Bosh 15 ft out. Ya'll better get it...

McPiff

#goat
Daps
On the real tho, the officiating was fine actually the pacers were more agressive and attacked the rim.

We were late on the rotations on d.
:manny:

I just wish Spo would shake it up and switch the rotation and strategy here. Nicca been dong the same thing for ever :dead: