Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
It doesn't take a genius to play Beasley when it matter the most. We need more scoring and rebound from the bench. Also, the first two rounds was too easy for the Heat. They didn't play a formidable opponent. This the series the team have to step up defensively and move the ball around to get easy looks in the offensive end. I feel we beat ourselves tonight. We gamble too much on D and James was getting burnt in most possession. The King's defense has been looking suspect in this course of this season. We will be alright if our talent overwhelm the poor coaching job by Spo.

not to make excuses for bron's defense because it's been bad at times

but i think he paces himself because he knows he has to facilitate the offense and score on the other end so he wants to save some energy on D

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Since Alpo doesn't come around here that much anymore, I'll say it... We'll be alright.

We will be alright.

:laugh:

Real shyt tho we good... Officating was terrible today and its not an excuse but whatever. They made shots straight up and our D has to be better. Rio and chalmers gotta play better, george hill should be the turnover heavy pg hes been all season.

I been calling for beas for a while now, hopefully Spo gets the right rotations for game 2... We good tho, they did what they are supposed to do, but we should be fine if we make the proper adjustments

No BSPN until tuesday tho

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Haslem should have started.

I need to see this line up out there at least once next game:

Bird, UD, Bron, Wade, Ray

I've always thought about this...but Spo is hell bent on having 4 scorers on the floor every time...instead of simply matching up with teams....I don't get it. Birdman and UD would eliminate some of the pacers interior play while Bron, Ray and Wade would space the floor...However, I would rather Bird/UD with Bosh...

sometimes the man needs to take some risks and stop being so formulaic. Give more players some burn...if someone isnt doing shyt...take em out...simple.