Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
sign a 7-footer with the sole purpose of using him against the pacers and don't activate him brehs:beli:

should have been using beasley

the 4th best scorer on the team rotting away on the bench. but but but he doesnt play defense. as if the nikkas out there aren't gettin toasted:mjlol:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I don't think Battier should play anymore. We should try James Jones out there

I don't understand how we're down 15, 17 or 19 and he doesn't look to the bench at Beasley for a minute or two to see how they flow.

That being said, Indiana played damn near perfect on both ends. They really did.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
horrible defense, guys in the first half, didn't even contest shots.
Bosh was just bad.He was just invisible.
Spo needs to start UD and brings Beasley. We signed Oden and beasley for this and they don't even see the floor.
Good game by Wade, he was not perfect, but he was solid

McPiff

#goat
Daps
yep indiana really had a great game.

Spo needs to :camby: i'm sick of this shyt.

How you gon try yo send beas on the court with 5 seconds left on the clock? bytch ass move

you have toney douglas rotting on the bench when rio and cole arent doing shyt on the court. even tho he wont bring much offensively, he's a very good defender.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I don't understand how we're down 15, 17 or 19 and he doesn't look to the bench at Beasley for a minute or two to see how they flow.

That being said, Indiana played damn near perfect on both ends. They really did.

honest question: do you think gregg popovich or phil jackson would play beasley if they were coaching this team

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
It doesn't take a genius to play Beasley when it matter the most. We need more scoring and rebound from the bench. Also, the first two rounds was too easy for the Heat. They didn't play a formidable opponent. This the series the team have to step up defensively and move the ball around to get easy looks in the offensive end. I feel we beat ourselves tonight. We gamble too much on D and James was getting burnt in most possession. The King's defense has been looking suspect in this course of this season. We will be alright if our talent overwhelm the poor coaching job by Spo.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
lepeptalk.gif

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
It doesn't take a genius to play Beasley when it matter the most. We need more scoring and rebound from the bench. Also, the first two rounds was too easy for the Heat. They didn't play a formidable opponent. This the series the team have to step up defensively and move the ball around to get easy looks in the offensive end. I feel we beat ourselves tonight. We gamble too much on D and James was getting burnt in most possession. The King's defense has been looking suspect in this course of this season. We will be alright if our talent overwhelm the poor coaching job by Spo.