Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think about this same shyt. I wonder if Wade still holds a little animosity towards Bron for that 2011 finals. Cause if Bron wouldnt have froze up, Wade would have 2 Finals Mvps right now.
Trust me wade does, he probably disgusted everytime he see that nikka

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
140512-boshthree.gif

tumblr_n5hsoi8epF1qbi0fco1_1280.png
Man when i saw him take the shot I got up out of my seat yelling "Bosh you fukkin fagg..uuh... ohhhhh. .. OK" :ehh:
Norris Cole needs an award for best cheerleader on big 3pointers. Every now and then i go back to watch him jump around when Ray hit that 3 in the finals:mjlol:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
i don't know if Wade is hurting of Livingston is just that good a defender. Seems like whenever Livingston is guarding him he struggles to get in the lane except by backing him down to the low post. When others guard him he seems to go off dribble better. Need to get him some screens and free him up a bit

The thing that kills me and kills momentum is when he does comes off a screen he just pump fakes instead of taking the midrange jumper. A lot of times he's open. I wish someone on the coaching staff would point it out to him and tell him to shoot the J.

Livingston does guard Wade well though. I'll give him credit.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
DWade will be in a Heat uni for at least another 4 years, ya'll can cut that other talk out. I think he reups for 4 years 60 mil, taking another pay cut. :blessed:
Letting the Godfather put together another team to go for that 4 Peat. Riles might be trademarking 4 Peat pretty soon. :patrice:

Trust me wade does, he probably disgusted everytime he see that nikka
He probably does. But hey Wade still got his rings doe. :yeshrug:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Man when i saw him take the shot I got up out of my seat yelling "Bosh you fukkin fagg..uuh... ohhhhh. .. OK" :ehh:
Norris Cole needs an award for best cheerleader on big 3pointers. Every now and then i go back to watch him jump around when Ray hit that 3 in the finals:mjlol:

I know he missed two or three earlier. Then he drilled that one. Bosh is that dude.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I want Wade to retire a member of the Heat. I'd extend him or give him a max out of loyalty, real shyt. I don't mind him sitting games due to injuries or not being his old self due to injuries. I can deal with all that.

good luck convincing bron to re-sign then. he already looks fed up with wade making $20 mill to play when he feels like it while bron goes to war with norris cole and rashard lewis by his side every night:mjlol:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I might have the confidence in Bosh to make late game 3 out of anyone on the team :patrice:

Superstar
Daps
I want Wade to retire a member of the Heat. I'd extend him or give him a max out of loyalty, real shyt. I don't mind him sitting games due to injuries or not being his old self due to injuries. I can deal with all that.

Well I'm glad YOU can deal wtih that. :stopitslime:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
good luck convincing bron to re-sign then. he already looks fed up with wade making $20 mill to play when he feels like it while bron goes to war with norris cole and rashard lewis by his side every night:mjlol:

Man, it's an honor having LeBron play in the Heat Jersey but if it's between being loyal to Wade and keeping Bron, I have to ride with Wade. If it wasn't for Wade we Damn near wouldn't have shyt. Not 2006, no Big 3. You guys realize that right?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

I can't deal with throwing the ball away twice in the critical moment in a nonchalant manner and jogging back on defense. That has nothing to do with the above.

We all love Wade.

But he CANNOT get a max deal. We see were that is getting the Lakers with Kobes HORRIBLE deal. Lifetime achievement deals can kill a franchise.

Wade is smart enough to know he's not a Max player at this point though.