Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
:lolbron: Don't care for Bron abusing senior citizen though, even if they asked for it.

Someone superimpose Don zimmer catching the beats from Martinez

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
to have the best player in the league on your team :wow:
We didn't have a choice with Cole (Chalmers foul trouble)
when chalmers got his 4th early I was hoping he would give Douglas a few minutes. Spo needs to study Pop on rotations. Sometimes you gotta feel shyt out

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
We didn't have a choice with Cole (Chalmers foul trouble)

We did though, Spo didn't go back to Cole late in the game. He had no PG on the floor.

Cole has been absolute shyt the entire season. I thought he had maybe turned the corner a few weeks back but there is no excusing his game. He doesn't even contribute defensively.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i sometimes think wade is trying to sabotage lebron to pay him back for the 2011 finals:patrice:

some of the dumb shyt he be doing is just:what:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
i sometimes think wade is trying to sabotage lebron to pay him back for the 2011 finals:patrice:

Those two turnovers and airball were just pathetic. Then he jogs back.

Throwing the ball away has nothing to do with his knees or injuries. That's mental.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

i think about this same shyt. I wonder if Wade still holds a little animosity towards Bron for that 2011 finals. Cause if Bron wouldnt have froze up, Wade would have 2 Finals Mvps right now.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Those two turnovers and airball were just pathetic. Then he jogs back.

Throwing the ball away has nothing to do with his knees or injuries. That's mental.
He was fouled on that jumper. He was just frustrated with the refs, hacked in the paint all night and the only free throws come on a Garnett bear hug that I was afraid they would call a jump ball.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even have the energy to go in on Wade tonight, that cat was so disappointing I cant even begin to describe it. Afraid to go up to shoot/constantly looking to draw a foul on the pump fake, afraid to attack the basket, Harden-like defense on Livingston in the post. Man you supposed to be a damn superstar. I cant even be surprised, I told ya'll months ago he was going to pull this shyt

As for Spoelstra, I cannot understand why he wont even TRY something different. This is the playoffs, if you aint getting nothing from a guy (Lewis) you gotta put the next man up (JJ/Beasley), Rashard need to be rocking a nice sports coat the rest of the playoffs
Dude is trash........dont know how he getting minutes......

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Wade is washed, man.

It's one thing to play bad, but dude doesn't even bother exerting effort after his fukk ups and try to get back in transition.

He doesn't even try on defense half the time, and he fukks up our offense. When he's off the ball, he doesn't bother cutting, so he fukks up the spacing because he just stands there. And you can't put the ball in his hands because he somehow is a worse decision maker now than when he came into the league. I don't understand.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_n5bnh2GcN61s78x4wo1_500.jpg