Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all love Wade.

But he CANNOT get a max deal. We see were that is getting the Lakers with Kobes HORRIBLE deal. Lifetime achievement deals can kill a franchise.

Wade is smart enough to know he's not a Max player at this point though.
I agree. I said earlier in this thread I cant fukk with the Wade bashing........ BUT for this to continue Wade cant opt in for that amount.

This team is too top heavy we need a better supporting cast instead a bunch of old players signing for cheap for rings

But we need to focus on this run before even looking forward to the summer

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Melo under the same microscope and unfair pressure Bron was before he left CLE. He's going to take a pay cut and show the world just how unselfish he is for that ring.

Wade going to restructure to stay.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Melo under the same microscope and unfair pressure Bron was before he left CLE. He's going to take a pay cut and show the world just how unselfish he is for that ring.

Wade going to restructure to stay.
Who would leave if melo comes?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Man, it's an honor having LeBron play in the Heat Jersey but if it's between being loyal to Wade and keeping Bron, I have to ride with Wade. If it wasn't for Wade we Damn near wouldn't have shyt. Not 2006, no Big 3. You guys realize that right?
No disrespect but that's the wrong mindset to have, just wrong. Wade is Miami but he's not 5 ring Kobe. If there was a decision between keeping prime LeBron or current Wade all the talk of loyalty would go straight out the window in a heartbeat. It's a no brainer who'd you choose. These hypothetical psychological evaluations are retarded considering none of that s*** is gonna happen :heh: them 2 n***as gonna be together to the end most likely.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No disrespect but that's the wrong mindset to have, just wrong. Wade is Miami but he's not 5 ring Kobe. If there was a decision between keeping prime LeBron or current Wade all the talk of loyalty would go straight out the window in a heartbeat. It's a no brainer who'd you choose. These hypothetical psychological evaluations are retarded considering none of that s*** is gonna happen :heh: them 2 n***as gonna be together to the end most likely.

That's what I be trying to tell nyggas, these dudes is BEST FRIENDS.

It will NEVER be a Shaq vs. Kobe type situation with them.

They might not always agree, but as long as they both play at the same time it will more than likely be together.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
i wish riles could, somehow, bring my nicca Evan "Best Kept Secret" Fournier in. Low key, he would be the perfect player for the team

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
My nikka Kang
BnevtheCAAAjj1j.jpg