Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
tumblr_n5hs9fbUNC1r98qz6o1_500.png

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
If Melo is serious about winning a ring, he'll be in South Beach on discount.

Nowhere else will he have a chance to win. If he goes to Chicago, they become Bron's Cavs. Seriously, think about it. You got Anderson Varejao with the hair, you got Noah with the hair. Similar players. Noah is better but Bron is better than Melo so it evens out. Taj Gibson is JJ Hickson. Derrick Rose would be lucky if he can come back and be Moe Williams. Neither Thibs nor Mike Brown knows anything about offense. Them boys would not be championship caliber.

Bottom line is Melo isn't that kinda guy. He has to understand that. He's not going to be the best player on an NBA championship team. :yeshrug:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

Nowhere else will he have a chance to win. If he goes to Chicago, they become Bron's Cavs. Seriously, think about it. You got Anderson Varejao with the hair, you got Noah with the hair. Similar players. Noah is better but Bron is better than Melo so it evens out. Taj Gibson is JJ Hickson. Derrick Rose would be lucky if he can come back and be Moe Williams. Neither Thibs nor Mike Brown knows anything about offense. Them boys would not be championship caliber.

Bottom line is Melo isn't that kinda guy. He has to understand that. He's not going to be the best player on an NBA championship team. :yeshrug:
:whoa: bruh you're off base with this one. a squad with noah, gibson, melo, butler, and rose with Thibs as coach is a title contender. Noah is a much better player than Vareajo and Gibson is a much better defender than JJ Hickson. even if Rose isn't himself, he'll still be better than Mo Williams.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i think about this same shyt. I wonder if Wade still holds a little animosity towards Bron for that 2011 finals. Cause if Bron wouldnt have froze up, Wade would have 2 Finals Mvps right now.
Yeah that's true. LeBron dropped the ball in those finals. We could have been going for 4 right now.
But fukk it what's done is done. :yeshrug:
If we win the 'chip the year it will be tough for Lebron to leave especially if Riley pulls another miracle in free-agency (Melo, Randolph, Gortat, Gasol, etc). We already know Bosh wants to stay no matter what happens but the question is how much of a cut will he take to make the team better. Same for Wade.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Wade looks like a lazy person to me... He is so replaceable.. He should be taking less... He's jumper has been looking :ehh: Though

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
It's hard to watch D Wade sometimes man you could tell his head is not in the game at times his TOs dam near cost us with his hesitation ..he needs to be more decisive .. We gonna need more from him and Bosh ..but in regards to his next deal Wade will take a cut yall forget he gettin Li ning money $100 million over 10 years plus he gets a percentage in the company for his own brand dude will be alright hes already came out and said hes all about championships if thats the case he can't justify opting in he will restructure.. in the meantime he needs to get his ass out of his head man its sad watching the demise of an all time great.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dont ever say the bolded again

:snoop:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Having been here in Miami a week now i'm starting to realize how much i miss this place. Think i'm gonna come back home soon. Just gotta make sure I'm not committing career suicide while doing it

Edit: Shot this was meant for the South Florida Thread