Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Wade is washed, man.

It's one thing to play bad, but dude doesn't even bother exerting effort after his fukk ups and try to get back in transition.

He doesn't even try on defense half the time, and he fukks up our offense. When he's off the ball, he doesn't bother cutting, so he fukks up the spacing because he just stands there. And you can't put the ball in his hands because he somehow is a worse decision maker now than when he came into the league. I don't understand.

He's due for a big game. He'll be okay

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
l9jx.gif

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
He's due for a big game. He'll be okay

I hope so, bro. Because there's no way we can win again this year with him and Bosh playing like this. Wade's only had two games in 2014 where he scored 25 or more points. We're gonna need that kinda performance out of him multiple times throughout the next two series for us to win, hope he still has it in him.

The shyt that frustrates me most is that a lot of his poor play is due to sheer lack of effort and laziness. Like damn, you see Bron out there busting his ass laying it all out on the line and you're jogging back after fukking up? Have some damn pride.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
dwyane wade is awful, dwyane wade is great. i seen it before and until hes shytty enough to actually cost us a FULL :comeon: series he's still the x factor imo

but yea that nikka bytches about no calls all the time stfu and get back on d nikka

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I want Wade to retire a member of the Heat. I'd extend him or give him a max out of loyalty, real shyt. I don't mind him sitting games due to injuries or not being his old self due to injuries. I can deal with all that.

I can't deal with throwing the ball away twice in the critical moment in a nonchalant manner and jogging back on defense. That has nothing to do with the above.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i don't know if Wade is hurting of Livingston is just that good a defender. Seems like whenever Livingston is guarding him he struggles to get in the lane except by backing him down to the low post. When others guard him he seems to go off dribble better. Need to get him some screens and free him up a bit

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant fukk with the Wade bashing right now

Yea I know he slowed down some and we'll never see prime Wade again but all I ask from him is 17-18 ppg on efficient shooting

As far as Bosh he's a big man so his lack of production is due to Spos playcalling and how he uses Bosh.

The way Spo uses Bosh will always be my biggest criticism of him

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
DWade will be in a Heat uni for at least another 4 years, ya'll can cut that other talk out. I think he reups for 4 years 60 mil, taking another pay cut. :blessed: