Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm not gonna deny there are several aspects where Bosh is better. But overall I always liked LMA above all the other PF's in the league.

I wish Bosh had the offensive aggression and the mid range game LMA had. Stop camping at the 3 point line.

Defense wise Bosh is WAY Better though.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
tumblr_n5actk246K1qbi0fco1_1280.png

This is a dope pic.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I wish Bosh had the offensive aggression and the mid range game LMA had. Stop camping at the 3 point line.

Defense wise Bosh is WAY Better though.
This is the big difference. I became in love with LMA's game the first year we got Bosh. We played Portland that year and they were just going at each other and that's when I witnessed LMA's aggressive approach on offense and his back to the basket game. Before that I thought dude was just a face the basket type PF.

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Bosh does have as good a mid range as LMA he just doesn't have the back to the basket and if Wade was a better spot up 3pt/shooter Bosh wouldn't have to camp behind the 3 point line ..that's how Spo wants his sets and spacing his first year here Bosh use to strickly spot in the mid range area on the elbows ..but Bosh is just a better fit for our style and personel both great players tho. ..I hope this series finally gives Bosh that mental edge and confidence to finally step up and be our #2 it's his time dude has all the tools it's just mental with him

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I don't even have the energy to go in on Wade tonight, that cat was so disappointing I cant even begin to describe it. Afraid to go up to shoot/constantly looking to draw a foul on the pump fake, afraid to attack the basket, Harden-like defense on Livingston in the post. Man you supposed to be a damn superstar. I cant even be surprised, I told ya'll months ago he was going to pull this shyt

And ya'll wonder why I get on Wade. Now ya'll see why. If he pulls this type of performance in the playoffs (and you all know its coming) im really gonna be in his ass. Bu bu but he's hurt, bu bu but by ASB he gonna be in playoff form :beli:

As for Spoelstra, I cannot understand why he wont even TRY something different. This is the playoffs, if you aint getting nothing from a guy (Lewis) you gotta put the next man up (JJ/Beasley), Rashard need to be rocking a nice sports coat the rest of the playoffs