Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Daps
Honestly, left this game feeling better about our team in a long time. At the very least this month. We gave Jesus' minutes to fukking Rashart and STILL played better than them. Refs literally only reason they won that game. Directly cost the heat at least 10 points off the top of my head. They gonna get blown out when they play down here & will lose in 6. Spo low key playing with his lineup in a game Pacers treated like a Game 7. Treating Vogel like the little nicca that he is. We discovered Haslem can D up this dude. My breh, tonight is a victory.

:blessed:

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OKq3dE3.jpg

:snooze:

Is that when wade hit that 3?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I thought Rashard did well out there, especially on defense and boxing out. :yeshrug:
I mean it has to do less with him than the fact that Spo has nothing close to a normal rotation and it's about a month away from the playoffs. Lewis was ok. Doesn't give them anything on offense other than the one 3 and had 4 boards in 24 minutes. Compared to Beas who we know will get buckets and need to see how he does against Indy and he had 5 boards in 15 minutes just last game.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Honestly, left this game feeling better about our team in a long time. At the very least this month. We gave Jesus' minutes to fukking Rashart and STILL played better than them. Refs literally only reason they won that game. Directly cost the heat at least 10 points off the top of my head. They gonna get blown out when they play down here & will lose in 6. Spo low key playing with his lineup in a game Pacers treated like a Game 7. Treating Vogel like the little ****** that he is. We discovered Haslem can D up this dude. My breh, tonight is a victory.

Yo u gotta get outta here with this shyt :camby:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Video of that wade 3 that was called off:

That's a tough call for the Refs though *ducks*

That David West travel was blatant though.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Honestly, left this game feeling better about our team in a long time. At the very least this month. We gave Jesus' minutes to fukking Rashart and STILL played better than them. Refs literally only reason they won that game. Directly cost the heat at least 10 points off the top of my head. They gonna get blown out when they play down here & will lose in 6. Spo low key playing with his lineup in a game Pacers treated like a Game 7. Treating Vogel like the little ****** that he is. We discovered Haslem can D up this dude. My breh, tonight is a victory.

@Brooklynzson get this fakkit ass CAC outta here