Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Undoubtedly had the corpse of UD out there getting extended minutes with bird and oden on the bench...the refs missed call on wade three was trash too..:wtb:
Besides Lebron UD was the best player in this game for us . His post D on Hibbert was EXCELLENT

I dont think Hibbert scored one basket on Haslem

Please no Haslem slander today :whoa:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:laugh: its amazing how every heat loss is the end of the world on these here message boards... Year 4and nothings changed. Im honestly not worried bout the pacers in 7

But where the hell is beas?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:laugh: its amazing how every heat loss is the end of the world on these here message boards... Year 4and nothings changed. Im honestly not worried bout the pacers in 7

But where the hell is beas?
he had court side seats. Beasley isn't built for physical games like this. Or at least he wouldn't be a good matchup defensively. West would eat him for lunch in the post

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching this game I aint worried at all

Especially if Haslem defending Hibbert like tonight

Just too many turnovers...

nikkas aint even out rebound us :heh:

Daps
OKq3dE3.jpg

:snooze:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm not worried about them beating the Pacers, what I don't like is the lack of good coaching. it hurts the team

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Spo was awful this game. Starting UD for Oden in the 2nd half wasn't a good decision imo. Don't get me wrong, UD was great on Hibbert but we're probably going to need Oden at some point and giving him 3 or 4 minutes at the start of the 3rd wouldn't have been bad and would've helped his confidence. Sat Bosh way too long with the 5 fouls. Pulled the corpse of Rashard Lewis out of nowhere and played him ahead of Beas and Battier. That's just mindblowing. The fact that Lewis played 24 minutes is mindblowing. There wasn't enough time for what he drew up on the last play and Bosh had to rush it.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
he had court side seats. Beasley isn't built for physical games like this. Or at least he wouldn't be a good matchup defensively. West would eat him for lunch in the post
Yea but i havent seen dude in what seems like the last 5 or 6 games, spo gotta stop the bs rotations its almost playoff time

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Spo was awful this game. Sat Bosh way too long with the 5 fouls. Pulled the corpse of Rashard Lewis out of nowhere and played him ahead of Beas and Battier. That's just mindblowing. The fact that Lewis played 24 minutes is mindblowing. There wasn't enough time for what he drew up on the last play and Bosh had to rush it.

I thought Rashard did well out there, especially on defense and boxing out. :yeshrug:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spo was awful this game. Sat Bosh way too long with the 5 fouls. Pulled the corpse of Rashard Lewis out of nowhere and played him ahead of Beas and Battier. That's just mindblowing. The fact that Lewis played 24 minutes is mindblowing. There wasn't enough time for what he drew up on the last play and Bosh had to rush it.

Yea I didnt understand that at all

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Spoelstra be searching and reaching, like he just doesn't know who to play and when so he just tries different shyt hoping it works.