Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The problem: James also had six turnovers, Wade had six more turnovers and Miami managed only one basket over the final 3 minutes, 23 seconds. James and Bosh both missed late jumpers that would have given Miami the lead, the last an airball by Bosh from just right of the top of the key as time expired. "Unfortunately, that was what I diagramed," coach Erik Spoelstra said. "It probably wasn't the best call. It might have been a little too gunslinger on my part. I just wanted an open shot." ESPN.com

I thought it was a good play given the situation. Bosh got a good look, Hibbert got a piece of it. :manny:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
got a good look, Hibbert got a piece of it. :manny:
Eh, I don't know.. 2 seconds isn't enough time for someone to catch, pass and someone else to catch and shoot. He got a good look and probably got it off on time, but the whole thing seemed rush. I would've preferred something that was a straight up catch-and-shoot. Maybe Spo was just throwing some shyt up just to try it out. :manny:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Eh, I don't know.. 2 seconds isn't enough time for someone to catch, pass and someone else to catch and shoot. He got a good look and probably got it off on time, but the whole thing seemed rush. I would've preferred something that was a straight up catch-and-shoot. Maybe Spo was just throwing some shyt up just to try it out. :manny:

He cleared out one side for Bosh, if he had someone cut across to screen out Hibbert a half a step, it would've been a perfect play.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

bron was pissed. probably the angriest i've ever seen him.
it's time for the asian fakkit to start feeling the heat (:steviej:) for his dumbass rotations

i0PMnTqbF7fUa.png
spo gon fukk up the big 4 reuniting in Miami. Yeah I'm talking bout Melo.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
As far as playoff seeding looks, the Raptors & Bulls are tied for the third seed. The Raptors hold the tie breaker. So when we get past the Bobcats, there is a chance we might end up playing the Bulls if they get past the Wizards