Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: that fakkit ass coach. keep Bosh on the bench until 50 seconds left in the game, while you're not scoring. he fukking sucks

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Undoubtedly had the corpse of UD out there getting extended minutes with bird and oden on the bench...the refs missed call on wade three was trash too..:wtb:

It had nothing to do with leaving UD on the floor, he was the only one who played Hibbert tough all night...UD deserved every minute he got

We lost because of his playcalling/clock management at the end of the game.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bosh screwed up looking for the 3 point line on that shot. He barely played in the fourth quarter so why give him the last shot? How did this team win 2 Championships with such horrible coaching and play-calling?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
blame every loss on a coach who has been to 3 straight finals brehs

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
UD was excellent. Spoelstra's offense has been exposed, when the 3s aren't open or falling we have no sense of what to run. Lebron posted up 1 time all game, Bosh posted up zero times all game. Beasley got zero minutes, couldn't even get any run vs their 2nd unit. that pick and roll, pick and roll, pick and roll shyt gets blown up every time they play the pacers and the bulls, where the adjustments? He has sabotaged this team so much the last few seasons.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Bron has to understand his catching the ball on the block in the post, has a really good success rate, falls in love with handling the ball on the pick and roll, get in the Fukking post Nygga.. Good play drawn up, but I have toghave that play going to bron, with a shot or draw a foul

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Bosh screwed up looking for the 3 point line on that shot. He barely played in the fourth quarter so why give him the last shot? How did this team win 2 Championships with such horrible coaching and play-calling?
talent, he gets to coach the best player in the league and Wade and Bosh. he lucked into playing Haslem in 2011 vs the bulls, lucked into small ball in 2012 when Bosh got hurt

Daps
Never seen a game so poorly officiated. Heat were playing 5 on 8 out here tonight, brehs. LeBron knocking that fakkit Hibbert out was the play of the game, tho. Take that verticality shyt with you!

:pacspit: