Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he said?

A reporter asked him about why certain players were never in the lineup. And Lebron basically said he didn't understand it either and they needed to give guys more playing time. He was basically agreeing with the reporter that Spo's rotations don't make any sense. I've never seen Lebron this frustrated on a team that's basically 2nd in the Eastern Conference.

MariahB

Pro
Daps
I cant get over how this nikka sold this shyt though
2i7la41.gif

Daps
i think he was genuinely hurt. that elbow was vicious. i know he said it wasn't intentional, but that shyt sure did look it. play of the game. maybe he thinks twice when he seems him coming down the lame next time.

:demonic:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And ya'll wonder why I get on Wade. Now ya'll see why. If he pulls this type of performance in the playoffs (and you all know its coming) im really gonna be in his ass. Bu bu but he's hurt, bu bu but by ASB he gonna be in playoff form :beli:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It was a good game and in the end we gave it away, really.

But i see many flaws in the Pacers so i'm not too worried about meeting them down the road. They got depth at the SG position but we can exploit their shaky ball handling by harassing their PGs. Their bigs don't seem as intimidating as years past. With Haslem looking fresh, Oden coming along and Birdman just being Birdman, we should be okay. My only concern is Wade's health. Bosh should be fine.

Wish Juwan was still playing to slap Lance, tho. Don't think he can do that from the bench.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yo, Bron was aggy as fukk post game. That's gonna bode well for this squad the rest of the year. He wanted this game bad, bron bout to start calling nikkas out if they aint on point.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Honestly, left this game feeling better about our team in a long time. At the very least this month. We gave Jesus' minutes to fukking Rashart and STILL played better than them. Refs literally only reason they won that game. Directly cost the heat at least 10 points off the top of my head. They gonna get blown out when they play down here & will lose in 6. Spo low key playing with his lineup in a game Pacers treated like a Game 7. Treating Vogel like the little nicca that he is. We discovered Haslem can D up this dude. My breh, tonight is a victory.

:blessed:

After watching this game I aint worried at all

Especially if Haslem defending Hibbert like tonight

Just too many turnovers...

nikkas aint even out rebound us :heh:

but yall still lost, defending champs taking moral victories now? My have the mighty have fallen :dead: