After watching The Butler, Fruitvale, 12 years a slave in one sitting...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if we stop saying nikka, we will magically have less drop out rates, lower crime, more black men taking care of their children, etc? Like I said, you are a foreigner who's speaking on shyt you don't know about
this is why you're an idiot,

if black people refer to themselves as ******, which really derives from the slave masters to make a black person feel less than human, how can you expect less drop outs? less blacks in prison? when they are referring to themselves as ******s? the first prison a man will ever see is a mental one before a physical one.

im a foreigner? what does that have to do with speaking about the black race? im black, im speaking about calling each other ******s and worshipping white women, what does that have to do with where I was born?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
12 years a slave has me feeling;

hqdefault.jpg

What will those other films do to me :lupe:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy these types of movies just as much as anyone, but my only issue with them is that they get people so riled up about the past. I mean, here I am just enjoying my life and success as a black man...and you watch things like this and it gets everybody all worked up and pissed off.

I mean, it's important to never forget, but just get over it. I don't feel any type of way towards (individual) whites, asians, latinos etc today as a result f the past.

White guy

:rudy:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So if I mean a non racist white woman who supported me and we loved each other I would be a c00n for wanting to date and or marry her even when she did nothing against me :tyrion:

Yep. 80 years from now when you have white grandchildren, they'll be the same as any other cac. And I doubt they'll be willing to marry back black like you were so willing to marry white.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this is why you're an idiot,

if black people refer to themselves as ******, which really derives from the slave masters to make a black person feel less than human, how can you expect less drop outs? less blacks in prison? when they are referring to themselves as ******s? the first prison a man will ever see is a mental one before a physical one.

im a foreigner? what does that have to do with speaking about the black race? im black, im speaking about calling each other ******s and worshipping white women, what does that have to do with where I was born?

First off you dumb fukk, no one is calling each other "******" in the same hurtful context as slave owners in the 17th century so your off base. Second, its going to take a lot more then saying one word to fix the problems that plague our community. Malik is not dropping out of school because his friends is calling him ******. Tyrone is not strong arming people because he wants to bang sarah mae. You sound like that fakkit idiot from CNN Don Lemon making broad generalization as a whole about our issues when its 20x deeper. Yes, as a forenigner, you opinion on American blacks really hold no weight. You don't have the history of what my ancestors went through and how that affects me today. Your nation's racial history is much different then mine. So I don't take your "solutions" seriously. And another thing. You keep saying "lusting after white women." The majority of black men don't lust after white women. We lust after "women" period. Some may prefer white but so what? That doesn't make them less of a black men.The whole white women being chased by black men is a preconceived white stereotype. So its nice to see that during this faux oswald bates rhetoric your are coincidentally projecting racist talking points from whites at the same time. Like I said, your don't know what you are talking about so shut up

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off you dumb fukk, no one is calling each other "******" in the same hurtful context as slave owners in the 17th century so your off base. Second, its going to take a lot more then saying one word to fix the problems that plague our community. Malik is not dropping out of school because his friends is calling him ******. Tyrone is not strong arming people because he wants to bang sarah mae. You sound like that fakkit idiot from CNN Don Lemon making broad generalization as a whole about our issues when its 20x deeper. Yes, as a forenigner, you opinion on American blacks really hold no weight. You don't have the history of what my ancestors went through and how that affects me today. Your nation's racial history is much different then mine. So I don't take your "solutions" seriously. And another thing. You keep saying "lusting after white women." The majority of black men don't lust after white women. We lust after "women" period. Some may prefer white but so what? That doesn't make them less of a black men.The whole white women being chased by black men is a preconceived white stereotype. So its nice to see that during this faux oswald bates rhetoric your are coincidentally projecting racist talking points from whites at the same time. Like I said, your don't know what you are talking about so shut up

lol you sound mad, you began your torrent of frustration with profanity lol,
it doesn't matter the context, the word is still the word, the same very word black people heard just before there life was taken away, you still fail to understand the point... 'MALIK' isn't dropping out of school because people are calling him nikka, malik is dropping out of school because he BELIEVES he is a 'nikka'

i didn't make an opinion on american blacks *although i live in america* i made a point about BLACK people as a race regardless of where they live, could be england, france, usa, germany, regardless. im unsure whats so hard for you to understand about that. LMAO how do i not have the history of your ancestors? were my ancestors not slaves too? this is why people view american's as ignorant, listen to what you just said there.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
lol you sound mad, you began your torrent of frustration with profanity lol,
it doesn't matter the context, the word is still the word, the same very word black people heard just before there life was taken away, you still fail to understand the point... 'MALIK' isn't dropping out of school because people are calling him nikka, malik is dropping out of school because he BELIEVES he is a 'nikka'

i didn't make an opinion on american blacks *although i live in america* i made a point about BLACK people as a race regardless of where they live, could be england, france, usa, germany, regardless. im unsure whats so hard for you to understand about that. LMAO how do i not have the history of your ancestors? were my ancestors not slaves too? this is why people view american's as ignorant, listen to what you just said there.

So not only are you equating the word ****** from two centuries ago to todays word but you are using that hypocritical chris rock argument? :snoop: And now you are including worldwide blacks despite basing your opinion off movies about american black lifestyle? Sorry, a black dude in Paris doesn't have the same issues as a black dude in chicago. Try to spin again

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So not only are you equating the word ****** from two centuries ago to todays word but you are using that hypocritical chris rock argument? :snoop: And now you are including worldwide blacks despite basing your opinion off movies about american black lifestyle? Sorry, a black dude in Paris doesn't have the same issues as a black dude in chicago. Try to spin again
the word is the word. i don't care about the context i refuse to use a word created by evil white slave masters. why would i do that? do chinese people go around calling each other chinks? do jews call each other kikes? no! but black people take on the negative evil words of the white slave masters.

my opinion wasn't based on the movies, it did however resurrect opinions i already had. oh and 12 years a slave was created by a english black man

have you been to paris? you're really talking as if you've never left usa. a black man in miami probably doesn't have the same issues as a black man in chicago whats your point? ALL BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SLAVES AS THERE ANCESTORS no matter what country they are from. what is hard for you to understand?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
12 years a Slave alone will put you thru a mindfukk that will make your seriously stop a lot of the self hate stuff that plagues our people. That movie was prolly the most accurate/vivid portrayal (in many instances) of slavery to a point where I'm SURE a lot of brothas/sisters who saw it were asking themselves what they would do if they were alive back then and how they would survive.

Easy to say you'd turn up on massa but that slave era alone was the realest shyt the American Negro ever went thru.