After watching The Butler, Fruitvale, 12 years a slave in one sitting...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just watched 12 years a Slave the other night. It's just crazy how whites try to label blacks as savages with the history they have of torturing, raping, and enslaving an entire race of ppl. They love to try and hide their "dirty secret" that this country was built on. Then try to pretend like they don't understand why the black community in this country is in the condition that it's in today. You can see em in this thread now trying to derail because of that guilt

What does fukking white women or calling someone a nikka have to do with any of this?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing i disliked about the butler was him making excuses about white people while his son was out there being beaten by them and acting like he didn't understand why his son was so angry with white people

gonna watch 12 years a slave tonight

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So if I mean a non racist white woman who supported me and we loved each other I would be a c00n for wanting to date and or marry her even when she did nothing against me :tyrion:
That's what I'm saying, I ain't bout to judge a single person off of what their race as a whole did

I understand not wanting to forget what happened but how are you just gonna hate ALL whites because of slavery? Some whites helped slaves too :comeon: lots of blacks like to ignore that. that fact alone should show you that it's foolish to disregard the entire race

Not saying there aren't racists cacs out there, there are plenty and I hate them :pacspit:

But it's just ridiculous to disregard/hate ALL whites because of slavery

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
if you're white..you're evil...by default

apparently

The reason why I posted what I posted originally because the OP is a known dumb ass troll, who is from the UK nonetheless. His opinion on our history is borderline laughable. Its hilarious ppl are responding to this thread seriously

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
OP what do you rate each movie out of 5? Ive seen 12 years and have the other 2 on deck

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Whenever I see folks on here (or anywhere) go on their big "fukk Whitey" rant I think you are all forgetting something very important about slavery, namely that it also couldn't have ended without the help, dedication and determination of white people. White people are to blame for many atrocities that have been caused to black people, just as there are white people to thank for ending them. They may have been in the minority, and their actions might not make up for what was done, but they exist, and this "fukk Whitey" mentality is not only an insult to every single one of them, it is an insult to them alone. It's counterproductive because you only distance yourselves from the ones that would embrace you, treat you with the respect and love that any human being deserves. And the true irony? Reaching out to them, becoming a united front of compassionate people regardless of skin color, religion or whatever bullshyt excuse the fools of this world use to hate one another, that is the only way to hurt those who would kick you back in the mud. The only way. Anything else would be nothing but acts of foolish pride and misplaced anger.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
the fukking wet dog smelling knuckle draggers have been fukking up countries since they came into existence, anytime a cac gets power in a new area it goes to shyt, hence why the asians dont allow them motherfukkers over there at anything but arms distance

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if I mean a non racist white woman who supported me and we loved each other I would be a c00n for wanting to date and or marry her even when she did nothing against me :tyrion:
yeah, because she comes from a line of racists and at least ONE person in her family or she knows will be racist.

if someone murdered your father, would you date their daughter?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does fukking white women or calling someone a nikka have to do with any of this?
are you serious?

knowing ****** was the last word alot of black people heard before they were raped, hung, whipped, and you're asking me what it has to do with anything? you're either a half-cac or a full blown cac

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying, I ain't bout to judge a single person off of what their race as a whole did

I understand not wanting to forget what happened but how are you just gonna hate ALL whites because of slavery? Some whites helped slaves too :comeon: lots of blacks like to ignore that. that fact alone should show you that it's foolish to disregard the entire race

Not saying there aren't racists cacs out there, there are plenty and I hate them :pacspit:

But it's just ridiculous to disregard/hate ALL whites because of slavery
who mentioned hate?

personally i couldn't do it, i couldnt have a white woman, then have a half-cac child. killing of the black race even more