After watching The Butler, Fruitvale, 12 years a slave in one sitting...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
never left my home? my passport is stamped up, everyone on this site knows i live in both usa n england.

:beli: are you being serious? please tell me you're trolling. all the proof you need is the triangle slave trade. i can't even believe as a so called black person you're asking this :merchant:

the difference between you and i is i study worldwide black history, if you did you'd know its pretty much all the same minus country. But instead all you know is usa and nothing else then have the stupidity to comment on world affairs.

please in future comment on topics you're educated on. Thank you

i think ive embarrassed you enough for one day.

On your say so :rudy: And you still dodging the question idiot. Keep desperately clinging to that one error I made. Yes I know there where slaves in the carribeans, south america, etc. I made that comment in comparison to me and you. So once again I ask Do you have proof that as a man born in UK that your ancestors were slaves? Why can't you answer that instead of babbling about semantics?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I studied worldwid black history? :what: :mjlmao: Watch Hidden Colors and few times and think you are Michael Eric Dyson brehs

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On your say so :rudy: And you still dodging the question idiot. Keep desperately clinging to that one error I made. Yes I know there where slaves in the carribeans, south america, etc. I made that comment in comparison to me and you. So once again I ask Do you have proof that as a man born in UK that your ancestors were slaves? Why can't you answer that instead of babbling about semantics?
well yes i do, on many factors...

i was lucky enough to be passed down my great grand mothers journal, she was born in 1904, her grand mother was a slave and she recalls of knowing her.

not only that but i answere numerous times,

africans taken from africa, to jamaica, the indegenous people of jamaica were murdered and extinct within a year, then white slave owners mostly from britain to be specific scotland, then turned those africans whom of which were then having children in jamaica into slaves. damn near everyone in jamaica during that time was a slave. after slavery was abolished, in the 1960's jamaicans then began to emigrate to britain, to which we have now.

i can't believe as a black man you don't know about the slave trade in the carribbean and britain. i have never come across a black person in britain that doesn't have slaves as ancestors, im not even sure how that would be possible.

explore the world breh, you might learn something and stop looking stupid. if you don't know fine ask, but don't spout opinion as if it is fact when you are a prisoner of your own country and have not experienced the world or the knowledge it has to offer.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I studied worldwid black history? :what: :mjlmao: Watch Hidden Colors and few times and think you are Michael Eric Dyson brehs
also...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/familyhistory/next_steps/genealogy_article_01.shtml JUST THE FACTS : how english people have slave ancestors, im shocked that i even have to find this for you. smh

here is more proof...

SLAVERY IN JAMAICA *most people in england are born to either jamaican parents or grandparents*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/new-stories/ainsley-harriott/how-we-did-it_1.shtml

how much more stupidity to you want to display? smh

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
well yes i do, on many factors...

i was lucky enough to be passed down my great grand mothers journal, she was born in 1904, her grand mother was a slave and she recalls of knowing her.

not only that but i answere numerous times,

africans taken from africa, to jamaica, the indegenous people of jamaica were murdered and extinct within a year, then white slave owners mostly from britain to be specific scotland, then turned those africans whom of which were then having children in jamaica into slaves. damn near everyone in jamaica during that time was a slave. after slavery was abolished, in the 1960's jamaicans then began to emigrate to britain, to which we have now.

i can't believe as a black man you don't know about the slave trade in the carribbean and britain. i have never come across a black person in britain that doesn't have slaves as ancestors, im not even sure how that would be possible.

explore the world breh, you might learn something and stop looking stupid. if you don't know fine ask, but don't spout opinion as if it is fact when you are a prisoner of your own country and have not experienced the world or the knowledge it has to offer.

You still don't get it do you? :mjlmao:

d0fa8d2136d3d6d8e163d9dbab47a5c6.636x358x38.gif

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still don't get it do you? :mjlmao:

d0fa8d2136d3d6d8e163d9dbab47a5c6.636x358x38.gif

this is you realising you're an idiot, i just gave you the links and provided you with evidence,

you was wrong, its cool sometimes people that can't afford to leave there country and want to speak on worldwide matters are wrong sometimes, hey it happens. one more time though incase you didn't see...

FACTS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/familyhistory/next_steps/genealogy_article_01.shtmlJUST THE FACTS : how english people have slaveancestors, im shocked that i even have to find this for you. smh

here is more proof...

SLAVERY IN JAMAICA *most people in england are born to either jamaican parents or grandparents*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/new-stories/ainsley-harriott/how-we-did-it_1.shtml

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this is you realising you're an idiot, i just gave you the links and provided you with evidence,

you was wrong, its cool sometimes people that can't afford to leave there country and want to speak on worldwide matters are wrong sometimes, hey it happens. one more time though incase you didn't see...

FACTS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/familyhistory/next_steps/genealogy_article_01.shtmlJUST THE FACTS : how english people have slaveancestors, im shocked that i even have to find this for you. smh

here is more proof...

You still dont get it do you moron? Because this has nothing to do with my OP.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still dont get it do you moron? Because this has nothing to do with my OP.
your point was do i have slave ancestors:

my answer is yes.

i then provided evidence of such.

you then said someone in paris doesn't have the same life as someone in chicago, to which i replied someone in miami doesn't have the same life as someone in chicago, failing to understand the point is when you then decided to speak on black people outside of usa a topic you know nothing about.

am i missing anything here? if so please do tell.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
no response huh lol,

What else needs to be said? You haven't said anything worth responding to. The majority of the problems your speak on are American which you are not so there is no need to have this convo. Now dig up more links to St Thomas and other shyt

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What else needs to be said? You haven't said anything worth responding to. The majority of the problems your speak on are American which you are not so there is no need to have this convo. Now dig up more links to St Thomas and other shyt
so you saying people outside of usa don't have slave ancestors and me proving they do... that isn't worth speaking on?

those movies showed racism from white people to black people and the after effects, I know you can't afford to leave usa, but do you really believe this only happens in usa? And im not in usa? lol funny you say that seeing as im there for at least 3months out of the year.

you're an idiot. travel and learn

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
so you saying people outside of usa don't have slave ancestors and me proving they do... that isn't worth speaking on?

those movies showed racism from white people to black people and the after effects, I know you can't afford to leave usa, but do you really believe this only happens in usa? And im not in usa? lol funny you say that seeing as im there for at least 3months out of the year.

you're an idiot. travel and learn
:yawn: You're boring now. I Your should thank me that I entertained this semi flopped thread as long as I have. Now go troll elsewhere

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
couple things...

i have no idea how after watching these movies, a self respecting black man can still refer to himself as a nikka.

ive also realised alot of uncle tom's don't like these movies as its a reflection of themselves

also... i have no idea why black people are so forgiving, no way could i date a white woman or half-cac just look at the demonic happenings of the white man has done to black people.

i often wonder this one also. shyt is amazing

Well, some folks look at having a high level of forgiveness shows one to being the better/bigger person:manny: Not saying I belive that, just saying.

Also, some figure dating/smashing white women is of one of many ultimate paybacks for such injustices of the past. Small/minor victory ultimately, but a rib jab and mind fukk to the white man essentially, is worth its weight in gold to some. 1nce again, just saying.