After watching The Butler, Fruitvale, 12 years a slave in one sitting...

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I enjoy these types of movies just as much as anyone, but my only issue with them is that they get people so riled up about the past. I mean, here I am just enjoying my life and success as a black man...and you watch things like this and it gets everybody all worked up and pissed off.

I mean, it's important to never forget, but just get over it. I don't feel any type of way towards (individual) whites, asians, latinos etc today as a result f the past.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's what I'm saying, I ain't bout to judge a single person off of what their race as a whole did

I understand not wanting to forget what happened but how are you just gonna hate ALL whites because of slavery? Some whites helped slaves too :comeon: lots of blacks like to ignore that. that fact alone should show you that it's foolish to disregard the entire race

Not saying there aren't racists cacs out there, there are plenty and I hate them :pacspit:

But it's just ridiculous to disregard/hate ALL whites because of slavery

You have a point but it's funny how THAT VERY MENTALITY helps and continues to help Cacs further manipulate the black race. If ENOUGH of them are racist to the point where the majority of them can ENSLAVE millions of us, then it stands to reason that the minority who aren't racist cannot help nor can they further any type of true racial harmony (which in itself is a historical joke) I'm sorry but just because one roach doesn't invade your home doesn't mean you shouldn't do everything in your power to exterminate, seperate, and treat with extreme prejudice and suspicion those who HAVE.

History has shown the White race to be locusts who prey on other cultures, leaving nothing more than death and devastation behind them, to love one of them, have sex with them, marry them, rear children with them, is a risk too great to take and does nothing but to further infect our own bloodlines with those of savages.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
are you serious?

knowing ****** was the last word alot of black people heard before they were raped, hung, whipped, and you're asking me what it has to do with anything? you're either a half-cac or a full blown cac

So if we stop saying nikka, we will magically have less drop out rates, lower crime, more black men taking care of their children, etc? Like I said, you are a foreigner who's speaking on shyt you don't know about

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple things...

i have no idea how after watching these movies, a self respecting black man can still refer to himself as a nikka.

ive also realised alot of uncle tom's don't like these movies as its a reflection of themselves

also... i have no idea why black people are so forgiving, no way could i date a white woman or half-cac just look at the demonic happenings of the white man has done to black people.
:what: to a racist cac the worst thing imaginable is a black man defiling a white woman, and sullying the purity of the white race b creating offspring with her. dating a white woman is not forgiving, it's taking revenge :ufdup:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
fukk all them movies. I watched twelve years, about half of fruit and literally until the boy Butler turned house nikka before I gave that shyt the:camby:. And fukk any niika that needs these movies to remind them of something they should already know. 40 pages on that bullshyt but won't even talk about Mandela.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason why I posted what I posted originally because the OP is a known dumb ass troll, who is from the UK nonetheless. His opinion on our history is borderline laughable. Its hilarious ppl are responding to this thread seriously
Well I wouldn't say it's "borderline laughable" blacks in other parts of the world
were obviously affected by the expansion of the british empire and the slave trade.
I mean just look at Africa and apartheid

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I can't hate all white people because there are some white people that are not racist. Plus my grandmother is white and I don't hate her for being white.

Edit: So I get negged because I am racist for having a white grandmother?

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Well I wouldn't say it's "borderline laughable" blacks in other parts of the world
were obviously affected by the expansion of the british empire and the slave trade.
I mean just look at Africa and apartheid

I know but his opinion is from cinema based on American history