After this Microsoft showcase

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This forum loves to complain about first person perspective. I remember you nikkas crying about Cyberpunk and throwing a party when God of war got the skin update. Crying about not being able to play dress up is straight mental illness.
It’s not first person is perspective will always look like a half ass game to me. It’s good for multiplayer but in most cases I don’t fukk with it for single player games.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
So the fukk what let them learn how to do it right. nikka the amount of first person shyt they have released and what’s on the horizon is ridiculous.

Like take some fukkin risk.
The only game that looks like is a bit out of there comfort zone is Hellblade which looks like it’s a lot of cutscenes going on but fukk it atleast it’s third person and not First person like the million other titles they have released or releasing.
That's exactly what Playground Games is doing with Fable but Sony Stans don't wanna give credit and laughed at the "car game studio" making a third person Action RPG.

I'm tired of y'all.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what Playground Games is doing with Fable but Sony Stans don't wanna give credit and laughed at the "car game studio" making a third person Action RPG.

I'm tired of y'all.
I’m not mad for playground for doing Fable. It’s actually one of my most anticipated games for Xbox. I hope they do well with the ip.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This forum loves to complain about first person perspective. I remember you nikkas crying about Cyberpunk and throwing a party when God of war got the skin update. Crying about not being able to play dress up is straight mental illness.

I think for caciana jones it’s whatever, but it does bug me when you cant see your character in an RPG. Especially since loot and armor is part of what makes it feel personal

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:The entire gaming community was complaining about this.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
imagine having any faith at in this company after all the modern bombs they had or games they made after buying companies. battletoads, killer instinct. perfect dark etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. hopefully some of this shyt comes out ok because my xbox is basically a netflix/youtube vessel when im trying to go to sleep kinda wack i paid all this money and im basically playing old 360 arcade games i cant stop playing like castlevania harmony of despair
It boggles my mind that ANYONE can have any semblance of anticipation for Perfect Dark.
Anything. At all. Anything.
It was a spiritual sequel to a classic shooter 23 years ago. No interesting lore, no good sequel, no cancelled idea that was promising. NOTHING. No one is nostalgic for Perfect Dark.

And we got a teaser announcement trailer that is not worth mentioning for a long dead IP.

To add to the fact Rare's biggest recent success has been a new IP. Sea of Thieves. Yet M$ keeps floating all of Rare's dead IPs.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only dissing weirdos like op :hubie:.
Boy fukk you don’t be mad because I’m exposing half of series x exclusive catalogue is first person perspective. Don’t make me pull up the list.

:ufdup:

You don’t like me stressing my gripes about the shyt fukk out my thread.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
With Indy... I'm happy they didn't just do a reskinned Uncharted or Tomb Raider.

An adventure game with FPS that puts you in Indt's shoes is perfect for me...

If done right.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that PS4 games are actually outselling the series x tells you all you need to know about the quality of their games.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
It boggles my mind that ANYONE can have any semblance of anticipation for Perfect Dark.
Anything. At all. Anything.
It was a spiritual sequel to a classic shooter 23 years ago. No interesting lore, no good sequel, no cancelled idea that was promising. NOTHING. No one is nostalgic for Perfect Dark.

And we got a teaser announcement trailer that is not worth mentioning for a long dead IP.

To add to the fact Rare's biggest recent success has been a new IP. Sea of Thieves. Yet M$ keeps floating all of Rare's dead IPs.
We aren't nostalgic for it because Microsoft killed it. When they bought rare people wanted a new perfect dark in the mid 2000's it was 5 years removed from that 64 game that everybody loved. just like people wanted a new battletoads and killer instinct. Both came and flipped.. Now so we want another? Not so much