After this Microsoft showcase

Superstar
Daps
Some of the best games of all time are 1st person shooter mode.

Now y'all want to act weird about it

:mjlol:

yeah-boi.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MS just acquired these big name studios. Give it time before they start pumping out games.
nikka you don’t have to give them no time. Just look at the developers and publishers overtime that they acquired and turned to a wasteland after the fact
. Rare all the IP they got and all the resources went to sea of thieves of fukkin first person. Halo Infinite has been a shyt show with 343 studios and ain’t been the same since bungie had the ip. Black tusk we haven’t seen shyt from them and Gears 5 was aight and definitely digressed since Epic had the IP. Froza Motorsport digressed, Forza Horizon I’ll give props to but it’s started to become cut and paste. Crackdown 3 was cool I guess but the final product look nowhere to how it originally looked.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
First person don’t make a game trash but I just do not like first person.

I don’t wanna see no floating hands.

I’m trying see my character from tha byke. :shaq:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First person don’t make a game trash but I just do not like first person.

I don’t wanna see no floating hands.

I’m trying see my character from tha byke. :shaq:
You right it ain’t trash but Microsoft be milkin that style more than milkers. It’s like they fukkin scared to have a fukkin controllable character that you can visually see. If it ain’t Gears or Fable.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
imagine having any faith at in this company after all the modern bombs they had or games they made after buying companies. battletoads, killer instinct. perfect dark etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. hopefully some of this shyt comes out ok because my xbox is basically a netflix/youtube vessel when im trying to go to sleep kinda wack i paid all this money and im basically playing old 360 arcade games i cant stop playing like castlevania harmony of despair

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You right it ain’t trash but Microsoft be milkin that style more than milkers. It’s like they fukkin scared to have a fukkin controllable character that you can visually see. If it ain’t Gears or Fable.
Honestly bro, they prolly wanted to differentiate it from Uncharted and Tomb Raider.

3rd person cinematic movie game™ has been done to death.

If they came out with a 3rd person indie game it would just look like great value uncharted even tho uncharted is Kroger brand Indiana jones

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine having any faith at in this company after all the modern bombs they had or games they made after buying companies. battletoads, killer instinct. perfect dark etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. hopefully some of this shyt comes out ok because my xbox is basically a netflix/youtube vessel when im trying to go to sleep kinda wack i paid all this money and im basically playing old 360 arcade games i cant stop playing like castlevania harmony of despair
It’s fukkin sad bro. Like they have all that money they have so much to work with but they don’t invest in the talent.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly bro, they prolly wanted to differentiate it from Uncharted and Tomb Raider.

If they came out with a 3rd person indie game it would just look like great value uncharted even tho uncharted is Kroger brand Indiana jones
It hasn’t been for Xbox. Indiana jones falls in line with the Xbox template. Say what you want about Sonys third person games but they all play differently. Forbidden West, God of War, Uncharted, Spider man and Last of Us all play different.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
It’s fukkin sad bro. Like they have all that money the have so much to work with but they don’t invest in the talent.
i was excited about the bethseda sell knowing they had obsidian.... then i thought it about for 5 seconds and got depressed af. all the people who made new vegas, new vegas is gone. for years. Plus outer worlds fukking sucked and for some reason i memory holed that shyt so why would i expect another new vegas from them nikkas? or let alone expect a new vegas from the nikkas who made starfield or outer worlds? lol nostalgia sucks

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin

which makes sense. still kinda wack for a Indiana jones game. hopefully it ends up being dope like that riddikk game on the old xbox

rdj

Pro
Daps
This forum loves to complain about first person perspective. I remember you nikkas crying about Cyberpunk and throwing a party when God of war got the skin update. Crying about not being able to play dress up is straight mental illness.