After this Microsoft showcase

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The developers at Microsoft are too lazy to do shyt like this. But what can you expect when they are all going to the game pass service day

You see some of the nikkaz at the developers shyt yesterday all smiling and doing cartwheels in the fukking office. No wonder nikkaz is getting trash and mid shyt. Happy being in third place.

Different mentality. They playing around while Naughty Dog devs are stressed, crying, wondering how they’ll pull it off.

Thats how you achieve greatness:blessed:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
R.ff7ecf0229e331059500fe27945d37d7

OIP.Hjeo6T8mS_Vhin4NZhMdNwHaEU

Noo-ohhh! Why would you make James Bond First Person?! We want to see Bond!

:why:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
OIP.Hjeo6T8mS_Vhin4NZhMdNwHaEU

Noo-ohhh! Why would you make James Bond First Person?! We want to see Bond!

:why:

Bots: “Sony stans :mjlol:. Why would a studio that only makes FPS games make a third person game?“

Phil Spencer: We are proud to announce that the studio behind the critically acclaimed Forza Horizon series, Playground Studios, will be developing the next Fable.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Bots: “Sony stans :mjlol:. Why would a studio that only makes FPS games make a third person game?“

Phil Spencer: We are proud to announce that the studio behind the critically acclaimed Forza Horizon series, Playground Studios, will be developing the next Fable.

Sony Stans : "Try something new Xbox! Damn!"

Also Sony Stans : "Hey its a good thing Factions got canceled now we can get a 6th TLOU2 remake!"

:mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m disappointed w/ IJ being 1st person, but it still looks good. Other than IJ, I’m whatever on Xbox games. Fable and Perfect Dark might both be great though.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Wolfenstein's presentation wasn't bad. This can be good. The problem is having MS as your upper management fukking this up.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The company who has notoriously been hands off to the point of detriment in some recent games/companies?

Hands off in a bad way, yes. Especially when they have their corporate stooges running things as some assurance of quality. :skip: Cough cough 343i. Latest example, Chris Esaki ran a snake oil campaign for Forza with ZERO intervention during the release lead-in. Things only matter when deadlines are coming (Redfall) or when the bottom line is jerked around (Forza, H:I).

If id operates more independently of the mothership then I have more faith in a good project. On top of that Machine Games is a great studio that works with both homage takes like the Quake 1 expansions and modernization like Wolfenstein. They have (or had at least) good people running it, so I don't think it would be bad if MS lets Mg cook.