After this Microsoft showcase

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Indy was third person then they would inevitably be compared to Uncharted and would most likely disappoint due to the comparison and high expectations.
So the fukk what let them learn how to do it right. nikka the amount of first person shyt they have released and what’s on the horizon is ridiculous.

Like take some fukkin risk. The only game that looks like is a bit out of there comfort zone is Hellblade which looks like it’s a lot of cutscenes going on but fukk it atleast it’s third person and not First person like the million other titles they have released or releasing.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
So the fukk what let them learn how to do it right. nikka the amount of first person shyt they have released and what’s on the horizon is ridiculous.

Like take some fukkin risk. The only game that looks like is a bit out of there comfort zone is Hellblade which looks like it’s a lot of cutscenes going on but fukk it atleast it’s third person and not First person like the million other titles they have released or releasing.

I agree it shouldve been third person but I also see why they were afraid to do it.

Melee combat in first person is rarely ever done well. Same with platforming.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I ain’t a Sony Stan I’m a PC nikka of anything. I just want Xbox to invest in some great talent and stop with the C-tier level of gaming.
This game was in development before the purchase.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I do find it funny how the nikkas in here that usually be like “gameplay gameplay gaaaameplay!!!” When shytting on sony games are gassing these games that all look like they suffered in the actual gameplay/combat aspects lol
wayans-bros-marlon-wayans.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree it shouldve been third person but I also see why they were afraid to do it.

Melee combat in first person is rarely ever done well. Same with platforming.
First person to me only works well in multiplayer games. Single player to me is always better in third person. Especially when it comes to character melee attacks and how they interact with the Enviornment. To me Indiana Jones would have been better third person regardless of the similarities to uncharted.

Although I do fukk with Cyberpunk and Doom single player.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
First person to me only works well in multiplayer games. Single player to me is always better in third person. Especially when it comes to character melee attacks and how they interact with the Enviornment. To me Indiana Jones would have been better third person regardless of the similarities to uncharted.

I'm down for the Indy game.
BUT
His most iconic thing is his hat. Can't see that in. 1st person

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ll probably never play it cause I don’t give a fukk about the character, but Indiana Jones looked ok.

It’s a wait and see deal with me.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of the best games of all time are 1st person shooter mode.

Now y'all want to act weird about it

:mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

100% agreed