After this Microsoft showcase

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas got hundreds of adventure games in 3rd person. Like what's the big deal?

I'm glad Cyberpunk went first person

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
GEJ3BmOXgAEqoN5

Just gotta add the newest editions, Halianda Jones, havowed and Halowork Revolution
lol got that nikka right outta here in one move :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:To be far that opinion didn’t change. Cyberpunk gotten lited up for not being 3rd person. But best believe the sequel will have a 3rd person option.

No it won't, first person was a big success. And why create extra work that takes away from the main game?

Cyberpunk sequel will be 100% first person

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas got hundreds of adventure games in 3rd person. Like what's the big deal?

nikka we talking about Xbox output of exclusives being 70 percent first person perspective. Like they’re afraid to put characters that you can control on the screen. It’s not about first person games in general.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

We’re no longer in an era where we don’t have hundreds of 1st person action and adventure games in general. 1st person is no longer a new thing and the argument of what’s perceived as better, or what people’s tastes are, is total open game.

Daps
GEJ3BmOXgAEqoN5

Just gotta add the newest editions, Halianda Jones, havowed and Halowork Revolution
This has been what people have said about Xbox going back literally to when they first came in the console game, and it's a) about as true as what people say about Sony's first party and b) not so long ago that you would expect the Sony haters to tread lightly instead of saying dumb shyt like "Sameman 2."

EDIT: And just so people don't think I'm hating on Microsoft, Outer Halos was my GotY that year, and Same Outer Halos 2 will get me to cop a Series X if they're still on the market by the time it makes it out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This has been what people have said about Xbox going back literally to when they first came in the console game, and it's a) about as true as what people say about Sony's first party and b) not so long ago that you would expect the Sony haters to tread lightly instead of saying dumb shyt like "Sameman 2."

EDIT: And just so people don't think I'm hating on Microsoft, Outer Halos was my GotY that year, and Same Outer Halos 2 will get me to cop a Series X if they're still on the market by the time it makes it out.

They never think about the near-distant future when xbox is going to eventually release games that will be open for criticism

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying this for years.

Just because it has the 3rd person over the shoulder camera and QTEs does not make all the games remotely the same. nikkaz is lazy.

They'd have a point if the games were trash, but these games are diamond plus sellers and Game Of The Year Candidates.

shyt is beyond goofy.
Exactly they ca talk all the shyt but it still gets the acclaim. Even in Nintendo is on the same page. They make Metroid prime look much better because they have variety in their exclusives.

They do. Just like God of War and Driveclub have the exact same gameplay.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Same game meh
Night and fukkin day.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The developers at Microsoft are too lazy to do shyt like this. But what can you expect when they are all going to the game pass service day

You see some of the nikkaz at the developers shyt yesterday all smiling and doing cartwheels in the fukking office. No wonder nikkaz is getting trash and mid shyt. Happy being in third place.

Sony got nikkaz having mental breakdowns quitting and shyt. But they still putting out quality. I know that’s fukked up to say but it’s true.

Last edited: