After Sunday we need to decide what The Film Room’s GOAT prestige drama tv show is (poll ends FRIDAY)

Choose TWO. Your GOAT modern prestige drama series. (Tiers discussion below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The end of Boardwalk Empire is WAY worse than GoT. and I acknowledge that the end of GoT was not good.
Absolutely not. I'm curious why you think so tho.

I wish they didn't have to rush it, but it was by no means embarrassing like GoT's was. The next day nobody at the office even wanted to talk about GoT cause we were all embarrassed how much we invested in it. Dudes who bought House Stark hoodies hid that shyt in the back of their closet.
I can still watch classic episodes of Boardwalk and enjoy it. I haven't revisited GoT at all.

I'd add these to Pantheon/Elite:
- The Americans
- The Shield
- Halt and Catch Fire

And we gotta put Lost high up there. It paved the way for all this.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Absolutely not. I'm curious why you think so tho.

I wish they didn't have to rush it, but it was by no means embarrassing like GoT's was. The next day nobody at the office even wanted to talk about it cause we were all embarrassed how much we invested in it. I can still watch classic episodes of Boardwalk and enjoy it. I haven't revisited GoT at all.

I'd add these to Pantheon/Elite:
- The Americans
- The Shield
- Halt and Catch Fire

And we gotta put Lost high up there. It paved the way for all this.
Shield is definitely going higher. The Americans, I haven't watched....pantheon? That's tough breh...anybody else wanna second that motion or suggest it in "fire"?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjlol: @ sons of anarchy being on any list outside of the “fukkery” list

Sons of Anarchy had some incredible casting but def falls into the

DfZz.gif

category
Ive actually never watched the show but know it was popular…should i created “the bushes” tier? :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive actually never watched the show but know it was popular…should i created “the bushes” tier? :mjlol:
it had its moments, but def falls into "jumped the shark" category in its latter seasons. had a great cast, Ron Pearlman, Peggy Bundy, My Smelly Valentine Adrianna La Cerva