After Boy and Girl Are Stabbed, Anger Over a Lack of Cameras

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Oh ok so you don't really want the free market to decide things. These folks probably have terrible credit who will loan them money? Do you want taxpayers to pay for these grants? I personally don't have a problem giving poor people a better home through my tax money but I don't walk around talking about free market capitalism. They offer low rent housing so they aren't on the streets. However there are ways to make it respectable, they just built really nice low income housing here in KY I forget what he neighborhood is called though.

well first of all im not trying to find a way to warehouse poor people, im trying to find a way to have an economic rejuvenation of the black community to create wealth and prosperity

i said from the beginning of the thread that there are plenty of projects that have been torn down and mixed used development put in place that have gone well

there is nothing wrong with the government getting involved in projects, but it has to be based on the free market, that means its plans that are based on trade, business, capitalism and ownership, it means communities that have their own tax base, it shouldnt be based on the attitude you are displaying now of throwing some bones at poor people cuz you feel sorry for them and :lupe: cuz you think people cant survive without government, you are displaying the marxist mentality that created this abomination called projects in the first place

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
the question is how have black people benefit from 40-50 years of public school, section 8, welfare, food stamps and public housing?

why do people promote things that havent worked and expect a different result?

do you think public housing and public schools are the foundation for an economic rejuvenation of the black community?

Doesn't your own experience discredit your theory?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Doesn't your own experience discredit your theory?

i have a lot of theories, which one are you referring to?

and why do you answer my questions with a question, are you not able to answer the questions?

but overall my experience tells me that black people have been bamboozled by white liberals, projects are a prime example of that

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
avoid questions that are too hard to answer, that always works, god forbid you be forced to think about your stances

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
if you are going to give poor people homes for free then great, but if not then anything you do just spreads the problem around town. we already know how chiraq is turning out

as far as cameras, deranged people dont get deterred. mental health needs to be taken more seriously, and crazy people need to be forcibly taken off the streets if need be.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
if you are going to give poor people homes for free then great, but if not then anything you do just spreads the problem around town. we already know how chiraq is turning out

as far as cameras, deranged people dont get deterred. mental health needs to be taken more seriously, and crazy people need to be forcibly taken off the streets if need be.

spreading crime is a good thing, its better to have crime spread than to have it concentrated , everywhere projects have been eliminated the overall crime rates have gone down including in chicago, the current spurt of violence is caused by something else

i think giving poor people homes that they own is great, barring that grants and loans to buy houses are great also, the main thing is that government policy should be based on increasing participation in the capitalist economy not on warehousing poor people

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
spreading crime is a good thing, its better to have crime spread than to have it concentrated , everywhere projects have been eliminated the overall crime rates have gone down including in chicago, the current spurt of violence is caused by something else

i think giving poor people homes that they own is great, barring that grants and loans to buy houses are great also, the main thing is that government policy should be based on increasing participation in the capitalist economy not on warehousing poor people
many of the poorest people have no stable legal income. they would literally need to be given the houses outright in order to keep them. they would also need some way to maintain the homes...

and crime has been dropping everywhere, regardless of projects. no specific cause in relation to disbanding a few projects. it's a nationwide movement

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
many of the poorest people have no stable legal income. they would literally need to be given the houses outright in order to keep them. they would also need some way to maintain the homes...

and crime has been dropping everywhere, regardless of projects. no specific cause in relation to disbanding a few projects. it's a nationwide movement

well first of all just relax yourself, there isnt one solution to the housing problem, i wasnt suggesting that every single person below the poverty line be given a home what i said is housing policy should be based on capitalism and toward making home ownership a goal, in other words the whole concept of public housing is flawed at its core and the bottom line is that the government shouldn't own your home

what this thread has proved is that a lot of people have no real vision for creating a powerful properos black economy, most of yall are just :lupe:, and if black people spent the next 50 years living in government housing, not building equity, having their lives dictated and at the mercy of government agencies and not participating in the american economy yall would be fine with that, apparently you think the world will end without government housing

there are a lot of market based solutions by creating public private development projects, i dont know why people act like im saying some wild crazy shyt, a lot of the development projects after projects have been demolished have turned out good

and its good that crime has been going down, then that means there isnt any crime to spread around after the projects are demolished

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
well first of all just relax yourself, there isnt one solution to the housing problem, i wasnt suggesting that every single person below the poverty be given a home what i said is housing policy should be based on capitalism and toward making home ownership a goal, in other words the whole concept of public housing is flawed at its core and the bottom line is that the government shouldn't own your home

what this thread has proved is that a lot of people have no real vision for creating a powerful properos black economy, most of yall are just :lupe:, and if black people spent the next 50 years living in government housing, not building equity, having their lives dictated and at the mercy of government agencies and not participating in the american economy yall would be fine with that, apparently you think the world will end without government housing

there are a lot of market based solutions by creating public private development projects, i dont know why people act like im saying some wild crazy shyt, a lot of the development projects after projects have been demolished have turned out good

and its good that crime has been going down, then that means there isnt any crime to spread around after the projects are demolished
you get a lot from 4 sentences. i havent gone into any detail that you could gleam the rest of this stuff from, lol

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you get a lot from 4 sentences. i havent gone into any detail that you could gleam the rest of this stuff from, lol

its not just you its other posters too, its crazy that people are defending projects, projects are essentially reservations for black people, there is no capital, no business, no equity, no trade, isolation from the american economy and a mini economy completely dependent on government agencies and government money

public housing represents a dead end for black people and people that defend projects have no vision and are not about wealth and prosperity for black people

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
its not just you its other posters too, its crazy that people are defending projects, projects are essentially reservations for black people, there is no capital, no business, no equity, no trade, isolation from the american economy and a mini economy completely dependent on government agencies and government money

public housing represents a dead end for black people and people that defend projects have no vision and are not about wealth and prosperity for black people
i would never advocate people stay in projects forever. i would say that getting rid of them and not having a concrete plan for the masses that have no other roof over their heads isnt going to make the situation any better. in the past we simply had massive shanty towns because housing does not magically appear for people who have been left behind by the economy, i dont think anybody wants to go back to that.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i would never advocate people stay in projects forever. i would say that getting rid of them and not having a concrete plan for the masses that have no other roof over their heads isnt going to make the situation any better. in the past we simply had massive shanty towns because housing does not magically appear for people who have been left behind by the economy, i dont think anybody wants to go back to that.

of course you are not advocating that people spend their entire live in projects but that is the end result of public housing

public housing is flawed at its core because it based on marxist principles not capitalist principles

the government should do everything it can get rid of shantytowns and get people housing but it should be based on capitalism and homeownership and the government should never get into the business of owning people's homes, the government owning your home goes against the basic fundamentals of the american economy of individual freedom and economic freedom

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
of course you are not advocating that people spend their entire live in projects but that is the end result of public housing

public housing is flawed at its core because it based on marxist principles not capitalist principles

the government should do everything it can get rid of shantytowns and get people housing but it should be based on capitalism and homeownership and the government should never get into the business of owning people's homes, the government owning your home goes against the basic fundamentals of the american economy of individual freedom and economic freedom
you say the government should get rid of shanty towns and yet you want free market solutions, how does that work?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you say the government should get rid of shanty towns and yet you want free market solutions, how does that work?

there isnt one solution, but through grants, loans and public-private partnerships you can find people places to live, its being done all over the country already

the notion that public housing projects are preventing shanty towns first of all presumes that projects arent shanty towns, i would assert a project is a shanty town, and just the notion of citizens living in projects is reprehensible in and of itself, i dont buy into the normalization of public housing, growing up i always knew there was something fundamentally wrong with the projects i lived in but i didnt know what, but once you analyze projects in terms of capitalism and commerce, its obvious why projects are wrong and its obvious its an economic dead end

but be that as it may, there are plenty of market based solutions to projects that are being implemented all over the country

Last edited: