After Boy and Girl Are Stabbed, Anger Over a Lack of Cameras

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
yeah i know, that's my point, that is why they should be torn down

if its not about helping black people own property its a bullshyt housing policy

so my question still stands

my question is do you guys see projects as a way to rejuvenate the black community or do you see it as a place to put poor people in?
the former is impossible based on the substandard living accommodations and lack of ownership, community starts with home ownership

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
the former is impossible based on the substandard living accommodations and lack of ownership, community starts with home ownership

im just asking what do people see projects as? of course it starts with ownership that is my point

the point of my question is why are people crying over some government program to house poor black people in a way that segregates them from the american economic system? imo housing projects are probably one of the worst government programs and its an economic trap for black people, the more of them get eliminated the better

and its completely delusional for black people to claim ownership over them, cabrini and any other project in the country never belonged to black people, it belongs to the government and when the government controls your home they control you

hence my initial post that all projects should be torn down

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
im just asking what do people see projects as? of course it starts with ownership that is my point

the point of my question is why are people crying over some government program to house poor black people in a way that segregates them from the american economic system? imo housing projects are probably one of the worst government programs and its an economic trap for black people, the more of them get eliminated the better

and its completely delusional for black people to claim ownership over them, cabrini and any other project in the country never belonged to black people, it belongs to the government and when the government controls your home they control you

hence my initial post that all projects should be torn down

Do you realize how many projects there are in the 5 boros?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
But....uhhhh.....capitalism...the free market and stuff....

yep, and the foundation of capitalism and the free market is property ownership, and that is what housing policy should be focused on as opposed to a policy of warehousing poor people

projects are an economic dead end for black people, to rejuvenate the black community we need more capitalism, more free markets, more trade, more business and more ownership, we dont need a system where we pay rent to the government and spend generations and decades not earning equity and segregated from the economic system

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yep, and the foundation of capitalism and the free market is property ownership, and that is what housing policy should be focused on as opposed to a policy of warehousing poor people

projects are an economic dead end for black people, to rejuvenate the black community we need more capitalism, more free markets, more trade, more business and more ownership, we dont need a system where we pay rent to the government and spend generations and decades not earning equity and segregated from the economic system
How can poor people afford to buy a house?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
forcing black people out of an economic center like nyc and onto the streets(homeless) will benefit black people, brehs

black people or anybody else for that matter should move where they can afford to own

second of all if there is going to be a government policy to keep black people in the city then it should be a policy that promotes ownership, not a policy to warehouse poor people which is the current situation

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
by grants, loans and tax subsidies from the government

the real question is why should the government own your home? why should you pay the government rent and not gain any equity? why is the government warehousing poor people?
Oh ok so you don't really want the free market to decide things. These folks probably have terrible credit who will loan them money? Do you want taxpayers to pay for these grants? I personally don't have a problem giving poor people a better home through my tax money but I don't walk around talking about free market capitalism. They offer low rent housing so they aren't on the streets. However there are ways to make it respectable, they just built really nice low income housing here in KY I forget what he neighborhood is called though.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
how will black children benefit from charter schools if they live on the streets?

the question is how have black people benefit from 40-50 years of public school, section 8, welfare, food stamps and public housing?

why do people promote things that havent worked and expect a different result?

do you think public housing and public schools are the foundation for an economic rejuvenation of the black community?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
This is what happens when you don't police your OWN neighborhood. In all honesty the killer shouldn't be brought to the police. WE need to handle him. But continue believing that a camera in an elevator can protect you or your children from a nikka with a knife.

Where is all this talk when all the other shyt goes on? Do these people only think justice is necessary when it's kids or something? If they were to cram cameras everywhere last year these people would be complaining about big brother government and all types of race based conspiracy fantasy.