After Boy and Girl Are Stabbed, Anger Over a Lack of Cameras

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
there isnt one solution, but through grants, loans and public-private partnerships you can find people places to live, its being done all over the country already

the notion that public housing projects are preventing shanty towns first of all presumes that projects arent shanty towns, i would assert a project is a shanty town, and just the notion of citizens living in projects is reprehensible in and of itself, i dont buy into the normalization of public housing, growing up i always knew there was something fundamentally wrong with the projects i lived in but i didnt know what, but once you analyze projects in terms of capitalism and commerce, its obvious why projects are wrong, but be that as it may, there are plenty of market based solutions to projects that are being implemented all over the country
1930sShantyTown.jpg
this is not the projects

and your solutions dont sound free market at all. they are vague government policies not unlike what happened before the housing bubble burst

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
1930sShantyTown.jpg
this is not the projects

and your solutions dont sound free market at all. they are vague government policies not unlike what happened before the housing bubble burst

what is that picture suppose to prove?

i can post a million picture of projects and the awful living conditions in them, and like i said, imo they are modern day shanty towns and an economic dead end and un american and unacceptable

i dont know what your definition of the free market is but my ideas meet my definition of the free market

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
what is that picture suppose to prove?

i can post a million picture of projects and the awful living conditions in them, and like i said, imo they are modern day shanty towns and an economic dead end and un american and unacceptable

i dont know what your definition of the free market is but my ideas meet my definition of the free market
the point is the projects are not home made houses with no safety code or modern utility hook ups

the free market should not have any government intervention in the form of redistribution of money and subsidized purchases of real estate which it seems you are supporting

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
the point is the projects are not home made houses with no safety code or modern utility hook ups

the free market should not have any government intervention in the form of redistribution of money and subsidized purchases of real estate which it seems you are supporting

safety codes and modern utility hooks doesnt mean projects arent modern day shanty towns, im feeling lazy and i dont want to search google, but if you insist i can search for pictures of project buildings with "safety codes" and "modern utility hook ups"

this is the exact marxist mentality that i take issue with, im talking about wealth and prosperity and you want to talk about how black people should be grateful for safety codes and modern utility hook ups, disgusting, do you think this is what its about?

but either way "safety codes" and "modern utility hook ups" is not a counter point to any of my critique of projects, my critique of projects is the isolation it created from the american economy, the lack capitalism, commerce and equity and the suffocating dead end mini economy based on government money and government agencies

there is no such thing as an absolute free market and the entire american real estate market is based on redistribution of money and subsidized purchases through the va loans and fha etc, those same mechanisms or new ones based on capitalism should be used to address housing as opposed to the mechanism of public housing

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
safety codes and modern utility hooks doesnt mean projects arent modern day shanty towns, im feeling lazy and i dont want to search google, but if you insist i can search for pictures of project buildings with "safety codes" and "modern utility hook ups"

this is the exact marxist mentality that i take issue with, im talking about wealth and prosperity and you want to talk about how black people should be grateful for safety codes and modern utility hook ups, disgusting, do you think this is what its about?

but either way "safety codes" and "modern utility hook ups" is not a counter point to any of my critique of projects, my critique of projects is the isolation it created from the american economy, the lack capitalism, commerce and equity and the suffocating dead end mini economy based on government money and government agencies

there is no such thing as an absolute free market and the entire american real estate market is based on redistribution of money and subsidized purchases through the va loans and fha etc, those same mechanisms or new ones based on capitalism should be used to address housing as opposed to the mechanism of public housing
yes it does mean they are not shanty towns. the whole point of having a public housing policy is to keep people from living without access to a baseline of modern infrastructure regardless of their ability to pay for it

and your ideas on getting people houses is fine, but it is not free market. im just taking whatever terminology you are using seriously. now, why the free market is inadequate for even imaginary free market solutions to generational poverty really gets to the root of the problem, but that is a topic discussed in so many other threads here...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
yes it does mean they are not shanty towns. the whole point of having a public housing policy is to keep people from living without access to a baseline of modern infrastructure regardless of their ability to pay for it

and your ideas on getting people houses is fine, but it is not free market. im just taking whatever terminology you are using seriously. now, why the free market is inadequate for even imaginary free market solutions to generational poverty really gets to the root of the problem, but that is a topic discussed in so many other threads here...

im fully aware of what the purpose of public housing is, and i also critiqued the program, shanty town is not a counter point to anything ive said

the basic idea of terminology like "free market" and "market" in terms of real estate is that the government doesnt own real estate, government acting as a facilitator of transactions would meet the criteria of a free market, at least imo

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im fully aware of what the purpose of public housing is, and i also critiqued the program, shanty town is not a counter point to anything ive said

the basic idea of terminology like "free market" and "market" in terms of real estate is that the government doesnt own real estate, government acting as a facilitator of transactions would meet the criteria of a free market, at least imo
grants and partnerships with the private sector are anti free market

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
grants and partnerships with the private sector are anti free market

if you say so, that's just semantics, that isnt a real issue, but im glad i exposed that your only real vision is one where you want people to move from shanty towns to apts with safety codes and modern utility hook ups, that is the furthest your vision of wealth and prosperity go, thanks for sharing your marxist future with us

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
if you say so, that's just semantics, that isnt a real issue, but im glad i exposed that your only real vision is one where you want people to move from shanty towns to apts with safety codes and modern utility hook ups, that is the furthest your vision of wealth and prosperity go, thanks for sharing your marxist future with us
:russ: you're really sleepy, breh