After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the first one the Milky Way? No way the Earth would even be visible at all in a pic of the entire Universe

Nah, first photo is taken inside our solar system.

Second photo shows all of the universe. Every galaxy we can see. Our solar system is inside the Milky Way galaxy which is one of trillions of galaxies. It’s wild :mindblown:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
A clearance doesn’t mean you lie about anything :mjlol:

It means you don’t reveal info to anyone who doesn’t have that clearance. The lying part is coming from individuals saying they don’t have shyt but are willing to threaten someones life for doing his job. He needs to know to do his job, they don’t want him, congress, or civilians to know

You cats really have a minuscule idea of how shyt works

He’s ONLY telling people what he knows and what needs to be investigated
I didn't say clearance = lying. You need to make a statement of truth/fact to be accused of lying. What has he brought forth...That people with classified privileges are doing classified things behind classified doors, by withholding material and need to be investigated.

Didn't we know this already? This isn't evidence of anything than we oversightless sectors of government, that do anything they want, because they hid behid clearance levels.

I'm an atheist because call them angels...give me something to work with. This vague shyt is a waste of time and money. But I think that's the point.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't say clearance = lying. You need to make a statement of truth/fact to be accused of lying. What has he brought forth...That people with classified privileges are doing classified things behind classified doors, by withholding material and need to be investigated.

Didn't we know this already? This isn't evidence of anything than we oversightless sectors of government, that do anything they want, because they hid behid clearance levels.

I'm an atheist because call them angels...give me something to work with. This vague shyt is a waste of time and money. But I think that's the point.
You really don’t understand what he’s saying