After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
f1avtp97bqeb1.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I posted this earlier but I'll do it again cause I did think it was interesting. This is the journalist who interviewed David Grusch. Says he found out info about NHI and bodies from people besides Grusch, came in a skeptic thinking this was gonna be more of a deep dive into highly classified SAP programs, and says he still has a hard time believing the "non human intelligence" bodies that have apparently been told to him by numerous people.

COULTHART MAKES MANY ADDITIONAL STATEMENTS CONTAINING NEW INFORMATION IN THIS INTERVIEW:

So they briefed trump on Roswell but not other presidents? Foh :comeon:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

Ross Coulthart with more of a monologue on this entire issue. Says that he is still in talks with people who are part of the program and are coming forward as far as he's aware.

My biggest issue with dude is the recent story he touched on regarding a craft too large to be moved. In turn, he alleges the US government/military built a building around the craft to conceal it and he is aware of the location. If this is indeed true, breh is sitting on a huge story and hiding behind "protecting his sources." If you're so concerned about protecting sources, why not sit on the story until u can release the info everybody wants to know :comeon:

I believe these aliens are coming from the ocean which would explain the, “they been here for a long time” explanation
I was listening to this UAP podcast and breh had on a former NASA employee by the name of Paula Bontempi. She worked at NASA for 18 years as an oceanographer and is actually on the UAP NASA study group. When she mentioned that the ocean encompasses 96% of the surface area on Earth (vertically speaking), that blew my mind. So much shyt out there we're completely unaware of. I'm definitely open to the idea of "extraterrestrial" life existing in our ocean depths. Definitely worth a listen.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My biggest issue with dude is the recent story he touched on regarding a craft too large to be moved. In turn, he alleges the US government/military built a building around the craft to conceal it and he is aware of the location. If this is indeed true, breh is sitting on a huge story and hiding behind "protecting his sources." If you're so concerned about protecting sources, why not sit on the story until u can release the info everybody wants to know :comeon:

I was listening to this UAP podcast and breh had on a former NASA employee by the name of Paula Bontempi. She worked at NASA for 18 years as an oceanographer and is actually on the UAP NASA study group. When she mentioned that the ocean encompasses 96% of the surface area on Earth (vertically speaking), that blew my mind. So much shyt out there we're completely unaware of. I'm definitely open to the idea of "extraterrestrial" life existing in our ocean depths. Definitely worth a listen.

Yeah building a building around a saucer is cap

If it’s gorusch who said that then nothing he said is reliable

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yeah building a building around a saucer is cap

If it’s gorusch who said that then nothing he said is reliable
In this interview he stated that he received this "craft" and "bodies" story from people besides just Grusch.

Leslie Kean, him, and Shellenberger all seem to have multiple different sources on this topic that aren't Grusch

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue

Too many stories of Navy fighters seeing crafts over bodies of water or emerging from the ocean…I want to look into more theories on it but i honestly wouldn’t know where to begin

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They once again keep talking about the aliens being inter-dimensional. This theory keeps coming up in ufo circles, and I've definitely taken notice. I need to think more deeply about what exactly that means existentially. I'm all about absolute infinity, so I think there are an infinite amount of dimensions and existences, so I think the inter-dimensional angle is valid. I just don't know why they are pushing this theory so hard. What does it mean?

Here's interesting discussion on it. Loeb disagrees:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
They once again keep talking about the aliens being inter-dimensional. This theory keeps coming up in ufo circles, and I've definitely taken notice. I need to think more deeply about what exactly that means existentially. I'm all about absolute infinity, so I think there are an infinite amount of dimensions and existences, so I think the inter-dimensional angle is valid. I just don't know why they are pushing this theory so hard. What does it mean?

Here's interesting discussion on it. Loeb disagrees:

Basically physicists think that the universe consists of higher dimensions beyond the 4-dimensions that people know about. But interestingly they never mention that if they exist then other beings have figured out how to exist or travel in those dimensions. Probably because it seems too far out even for them.

So as a result they mostly talk about higher dimensions using mathematical equations not as real places that can be occupied or traveled through.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Basically physicists think that the universe consists of higher dimensions beyond the 4-dimensions that people know about. But interestingly they never mention that if they exist then other beings have figured out how to exist or travel in those dimensions. Probably because it seems too far out even for them.

So as a result they mostly talk about higher dimensions using mathematical equations not as real places that can be occupied or traveled through.
I'm not well versed in the physics or mathematics, but wouldn't we, as humans also exist in these higher dimensions too, it's just that we can't perceive them with our limited senses? We can imagine a 5th or 6th dimension, where the 5th dimension is maybe all of the timelines we didn't take, and a 6th dimension is maybe all of the different laws that do not exist in our universe presently.

If a being could perceive higher dimensions they would be at a humongous advantage. They could do things that we can't even think of. Maybe that is why the supposed aliens are able to do crazy things and remain hidden. If they have that perception and reality, they are so much more advanced than us that it is incomprehensible.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I mean this is something that 1000% can be reviewed by Congress and investigated. The entire story was always more than just "someone says we have aliens". We have corruption, decades long coverup, misallocation of funds, white collar crime, potential for murder... I mean honestly this story has a little bit of everything

I called my mom for a few hours yesterday to catch up and asked her if she's found anything on the news that interest her and she basically shouted on the phone "Did you see that hearing where they are covering up aliens! Why isn't this front page news!"

I just kinda laughed and let her explain what she knew and thought, but it goes into random Americans who normally would never hear about this, are finally catching onto the story which is good news