After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So many people are nonchalant now to the possible existence of Aliens :mjlol:
In the 90s this shyt would have did numbers, now it's like "cool,aliens, ufo....ok"

We are so desensitized to shyt now as a society. :yeshrug:
We're concerned with inflation and this heat

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Probably monitoring and reconnaissance. Then what’s the next step? Abductions? Then what’s the step after that? Official contact? Hybrids? Then what after that? Letting humans into the intergalactic federation? Planetary takeover?

I really hope we get some answers, but I fear it’ll all be locked away by classification. Grusch said the aliens hurt humans. Why did they do that? How many different “biologics” have we found? Where are they coming from?

From what it sounds like, it might've been situations when pilots fire on them and the UAPs respond accordingly. But they may not share all of the incidents due to how terrifying it might be. If true, they're probably going to be super careful in how they roll that out. If something IS hostile, we can take solace in the fact that their craft can crash and they can die, so they're not invincible. Basically similar to when Thanos smoked all of the Avengers on Titan with low difficulty, but they at least got him to bleed via a small scratch.

But truth be told, I would much rather it never have to come to that. And realistically, they could wipe us at any time. So I would think either they don't want to harm humanity at large, or we're needed alive for some particular reason or function. Or, they live here too without us knowing.

And every fighter pilot says that they didn’t feel threatened by anything they saw, in fact, they felt like the shyt was just in the way. These dudes are training for combat, and if that shyt was combative they would obviously get smoked, but thats not how those thing act.

I think they’re some sort of monitoring device like a camera in the jungle or a bouy in the ocean, except in the air

But the point is, it’s still dangerous and whoever/whatever needs to know and we need to know what tf they are. They’re literally everywhere from what Graves said, these dudes are working.

It’s to the point where no one is scared anymore. We’re more curious at this point. And if there is 0. Tech out here, it could literally change this entire planet for the better and I don’t think it’s just the government hiding or controlling these things.

That's my thinking too. And on top of the story of UAPs allegedly turning off nukes years and years ago, they're probably watching to make sure we don't jump off the porch and do something real crazy. If that story actually happened, then that may explain why they're out there so often.

It makes you wonder about that whole "Galactic Federation" thing that Israeli space security chief claimed a while ago.

We're concerned with inflation and this heat

Perfectly valid, that's why everyone on Twitter just made memes. Aliens are cool but when you've got grocery and gas prices rising, student loans are unbearable and you've got a planet's ecosystem going sicko mode, it's hard for people to care. Certain locations are recording record high temperatures, other locations are dealing with severe rainstorms and flooding, it's a lot to deal with.

Some people think that this news coming out is so they can bring out technology to reverse all the climate change damage, but there's no way of knowing how true that is.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't understand how big the universe is brehs.

They really don't.

Earth is this pale blue dot, and it sits in our solar system, which is a speck in the Milky Way Galaxy, which in itself is a tiny, tiny blue speck in the observable universe. The universe is unfathomable to comprehend. The second photo still doesn't do it justice.

original.jpg

mapoftheuniverse-slice-beautiful-4k.png

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
From what it sounds like, it might've been situations when pilots fire on them and the UAPs respond accordingly. But they may not share all of the incidents due to how terrifying it might be. If true, they're probably going to be super careful in how they roll that out. If something IS hostile, we can take solace in the fact that their craft can crash and they can die, so they're not invincible. Basically similar to when Thanos smoked all of the Avengers on Titan with low difficulty, but they at least got him to bleed via a small scratch.

But truth be told, I would much rather it never have to come to that. And realistically, they could wipe us at any time. So I would think either they don't want to harm humanity at large, or we're needed alive for some particular reason or function. Or, they live here too without us knowing.

That's my thinking too. And on top of the story of UAPs allegedly turning off nukes years and years ago, they're probably watching to make sure we don't jump off the porch and do something real crazy. If that story actually happened, then that may explain why they're out there so often.

It makes you wonder about that whole "Galactic Federation" thing that Israeli space security chief claimed a while ago.

Perfectly valid, that's why everyone on Twitter just made memes. Aliens are cool but when you've got grocery and gas prices rising, student loans are unbearable and you've got a planet's ecosystem going sicko mode, it's hard for people to care. Certain locations are recording record high temperatures, other locations are dealing with severe rainstorms and flooding, it's a lot to deal with.

Some people think that this news coming out is so they can bring out technology to reverse all the climate change damage, but there's no way of knowing how true that is.
I’ve been toying with this theory that the aliens interacting with us are rouge agents. I’m thinking logically the alien governments probably have some sort of policy when interacting with developing species. Maybe it’s like Star Trek and they have a no contact policy until we reach a certain level. Maybe that’s why they’ve remained hidden. Maybe the aliens interacting with us are doing so illegally (from the alien perspective). Maybe these alien criminals are abducting us for their own means, separate from the alien civilization’s government. Maybe there is money in human reproduction or in creating hybrids (as experiencers have reported them doing). I dunno, it’s just a thought. It could really be anything.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To believe this you have to think we have developed technology that can break the conversation of momentum (i.e., these UAPS are often seen traveling at a great speed and stopping instantly on a dime with no breaking, deceleration, or transference of energy). This as far as we know is impossible, but that’s what’s happening.

The Nimitz/Tic Tac for example: the UAPs don’t create sonic booms. On radar, we saw one zoom from 28,000 feet to sea level in .78 seconds. I watched a video earlier and this PhD/professor/physicist at Albany was saying at the midpoint of that descent it would have to be going 35,000 MPH, which is Mach 60. It accelerated to that speed in .4 seconds :gucci:, and did it with no sonic boom. Also, our new F-35 is rated for 13.5 G’s. At that force, its wings will rip off. The professor says at this time humans could accelerate an aircraft to about 15 G’s max. So, essentially, well below a 100 G’s in terms of maintaining crafts structural integrity.

He calculated the G’s on the aforementioned UAP that flew 28,000 feet in .78 seconds after accelerating to 35,000 MPH in .4 seconds. You know what it would be? 5,700 G’s :mindblown: :gucci:. In other words….impossible with our current understanding of physics/technology.
Real calculations from real scientists :ohlawd:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
They really don't.
They really do which is further proof that 'aliens' visiting here is not a logical stance without objectively verifiable evidence.

Y'all can stop with that particular criticism. It doesn't work in your favor and is misplaced.​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
The Nimitz/Tic Tac for example: the UAPs don’t create sonic booms. On radar, we saw one zoom from 28,000 feet to sea level in .78 seconds. I watched a video earlier and this PhD/professor/physicist at Albany was saying at the midpoint of that descent it would have to be going 35,000 MPH, which is Mach 60. It accelerated to that speed in .4 seconds :gucci:, and did it with no sonic boom.
It's called parallax and there was no sonic boom because the 'object' was 'glare on the lens' and/or exhaust from another jet.....

Bu-bu-but other sailors saw the objects!!

They saw 'objects' on radar, not in-person.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real explanation from an actual Navy pilot.....

:coffee:
Why is this 1 navy pilot who wasn't anywhere near the phenomena more credible to you than the several who said otherwise?...you don't see the stupidity in that line of reasoning?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
There were 3 guys actually, and even more in the past.

These three were backed by even more guys sitting directly behind them

This isn’t “blurry videos” or an AARO representative testifying while not being under oath.

You do know these guys could go to prison for lying.. right?

It’s like, why do even nikkas come in here without knowing wtf they’re even discussing. shyt is classified.. can’t be legally released in a public hearing until unclassified.

The point of Grusch statements is that he is highly classified and can’t access certain shyt necessary to do his job.. which is suspect. Which is why he quit his job and went to congress with info.

And even if shyt was released, most you “skeptics” still wouldn’t believe it.. shyt was already released and Pentagon fessed up.. still don’t believe it
Ah, the classic case where irrefutable evidence would only weaken one's argument. I've experienced this unfortunately. I had a Canadian gf in middle school. I couldn't show ppl pictures of us together because they would think it was shopped. She was really attractive. I could only show her headshots.

To some it up:
Some guy I never heard of used to do shady, secret shyt for the government. He saw or has had contact with other shady secret guys who are actively covering up evidence of what he believes to be alien paraphernalia. After working in this shady secret department, he's had enough. Cac wants the world to know so he quits. Congress invites him to a hearing where he basically says what I just said....he can't produce specifics because the shady secret department he used to work for is covering up shyt, but he doesn't want to leak classified info.

And are supposed to believe this former shady secret man, in lieu of his nonexistent evidence, because he wouldn't lie under oath? A man who's spent his career lying....And have to claim a truth to lie. What truths is he claiming....that the shady secret government departments are hiding things from the public. Didn't we know this, 80 years ago?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, the classic case where irrefutable evidence would only weaken one's argument. I've experienced this unfortunately. I had a Canadian gf in middle school. I couldn't show ppl pictures of us together because they would think it was shopped. She was really attractive. I could only show her headshots.

To some it up:
Some guy I never heard of used to do shady, secret shyt for the government. He saw or has had contact with other shady secret guys who are actively covering up evidence of what he believes to be alien paraphernalia. After working in this shady secret department, he's had enough. Cac wants the world to know so he quits. Congress invites him to a hearing where he basically says what I just said....he can't produce specifics because the shady secret department he used to work for is covering up shyt, but he doesn't want to leak classified info.

And are supposed to believe this former shady secret man, in lieu of his nonexistent evidence, because he wouldn't lie under oath? A man who's spent his career lying....And have to claim a truth to lie. What truths is he claiming....that the shady secret government departments are hiding things from the public. Didn't we know this, 80 years ago?
You should probably read up on the case more before posting some inaccurate bs like this. He has provided names/places/details to congress in private settings, he just can't say it publicly.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Why is this 1 navy pilot who wasn't anywhere near the phenomena more credible to you than the several who said otherwise?...you don't see the stupidity in that line of reasoning?
There's nothing stupid about listening to an expert with actual experience and it isn't just one pilot.

What's 'stupid' is YOUR line of reasoning which consists of.......

9148130.jpg