After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Both parties would happily agree to more congressional control over military projects
The one expenditure that never needs cutting. Will take old people's social security before glancing at "defense".

Anyways, even if these craft were "alien", I would give a lot more credibility to drones than an actual ET being in the pilot seat.

It's a lot more efficient way to explore/gather data

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The one expenditure that never needs cutting. Will take old people's social security before glancing at "defense".

Anyways, even if these craft were "alien", I would give a lot more credibility to drones than an actual ET being in the pilot seat.

It's a lot more efficient way to explore/gather data
Not really since it'd still take a few hundred (if not thousand) years to reach here, so unless the 'aliens' ARE the drones (consciousness downloaded), any biological operator would die long before reaching here.....unless they've managed to invent some type of stasis field/chamber, can time-travel, are quasi-immortal, etc.

There's still the problem of 'transmitting' the information gathered back to the 'home planet'. That's another few hundred/thousand years.....at light speed. Info would be obsolete by the time it got back there.

'Aliens' coming here is just not a very plausible explanation and lacks evidence to support it.​

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Nah, breh. Watch them clown and marinate in it.

You a better man than me. These are unprecedented events happening, in a bipartisan fashion in the most partisan of times. Top senators writing amendments about non human intelligences and people testifying under oath about crash non human materials and reverse engineering. After all of that you think I’m debating some random nikka on here because he don’t agree with it or think it’s some psyop? :mjlol:

These are the same nikkas that tried to convince you Covid was caused by 5g and voted for Trump twice.

Nah breh im off that wave. In this thread and threads like this I’m only addressing the people that see what time it is.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I posted this earlier but I'll do it again cause I did think it was interesting. This is the journalist who interviewed David Grusch. Says he found out info about NHI and bodies from people besides Grusch, came in a skeptic thinking this was gonna be more of a deep dive into highly classified SAP programs, and says he still has a hard time believing the "non human intelligence" bodies that have apparently been told to him by numerous people.

COULTHART MAKES MANY ADDITIONAL STATEMENTS CONTAINING NEW INFORMATION IN THIS INTERVIEW:

(08:45) More witnesses will be coming foreword, very soon.

(08:54) The slow trickle of information is about to become a flood.

(09:00) Those witnesses will give evidence to support David Grusch's claims.

(11:40) Grusch does not trust AARO! Grusch intentionally filed his complaint the way he did because he does not trust AARO.

(15:05) Roswell was true.

(15:40) Coulthart himself has talked to first-hand witnesses who corroborate Grusch's testimony.

(16:13) Coulthart himself has talked to people who have seen alien bodies themselves.

(16:19) Coulthart confirms the US government, according to information he did NOT obtain from David Grusch, possesses NHI craft and bodies.

(25:05) An intelligence disinformation operation has been run against the entire American people.

(25:25) Trump was briefed into the program.

(25:45) Obama was briefed into the program, after he left the presidency.

(28:25) Trump's been briefed into Roswell. Coulthart knows he's been briefed.

(29:33) Historically some presidents have been intentionally not "read-in" to "the program," due to decisions made by the gatekeepers who viewed presidents as "temporary employees"

(30:40) Russia and China are the two countries who are part of the "cold-war" to reverse engineer NHI technology

(31:33) Grusch thinks "if Congress does it's job as it's been tasked to do, and properly investigates this, the truth will get out."

(32:29) There has been a concealment of multiple species of non-human intelligence to this planet.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
From the fact that the people leading this, REPUBLICANS, have done NOTHING to help the American people. your life will not get better from this, no one's will, no justice will be served or anything.

It's just a shiny object to distract people like you.

So knowing that the government is mishandling taxpayer funds for secret programs and actively lying to the public won’t help the American people?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I actually have a video of several objects in formation.
I stopped my car and took a video, but I missed the first few minutes of the activity. What I have recorded is not the best quality but several objects are visible and moving weird. If anyone is able to enhance video you should be able to see more than the prominent flying object.....the less prominent ones would be missed if I didn't tell you... I will send it to whoever can refine and post it. I will only send it to a known poster. Not sure if a dm would work.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ah, the classic case where irrefutable evidence would only weaken one's argument. I've experienced this unfortunately. I had a Canadian gf in middle school. I couldn't show ppl pictures of us together because they would think it was shopped. She was really attractive. I could only show her headshots.

To some it up:
Some guy I never heard of used to do shady, secret shyt for the government. He saw or has had contact with other shady secret guys who are actively covering up evidence of what he believes to be alien paraphernalia. After working in this shady secret department, he's had enough. Cac wants the world to know so he quits. Congress invites him to a hearing where he basically says what I just said....he can't produce specifics because the shady secret department he used to work for is covering up shyt, but he doesn't want to leak classified info.

And are supposed to believe this former shady secret man, in lieu of his nonexistent evidence, because he wouldn't lie under oath? A man who's spent his career lying....And have to claim a truth to lie. What truths is he claiming....that the shady secret government departments are hiding things from the public. Didn't we know this, 80 years ago?
A clearance doesn’t mean you lie about anything :mjlol:

It means you don’t reveal info to anyone who doesn’t have that clearance. The lying part is coming from individuals saying they don’t have shyt but are willing to threaten someones life for doing his job. He needs to know to do his job, they don’t want him, congress, or civilians to know

You cats really have a minuscule idea of how shyt works

He’s ONLY telling people what he knows and what needs to be investigated

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They really don't.

Earth is this pale blue dot, and it sits in our solar system, which is a speck in the Milky Way Galaxy, which in itself is a tiny, tiny blue speck in the observable universe. The universe is unfathomable to comprehend. The second photo still doesn't do it justice.

original.jpg

mapoftheuniverse-slice-beautiful-4k.png
Is the first one the Milky Way? No way the Earth would even be visible at all in a pic of the entire Universe