After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every ufologists sells events… thats how they fund shyt and live.

What false flags?

Like I said, yall be too worried about discrediting the person saying and doing shyt instead of whats being said or done. He’s had congressional hearings.. he’s had people with credentials come out and support him.

I’m not worried about trying to discredit him, I’m worried about if he’s right or wrong and keeping an open mind about either.

It was the same shyt with Bob Lazar too.. and many others that have came out and spoke up. It’s going on in this very thread now with the pilots that are coming forward, with the kids in Africa, with the people in Brazil, etc.

Time will tell all, but some pygmy story that I haven’t even heard of means nothing to me in regards to what he’s done or doing. I don’t even agree with a lot of shyt he has said.. so what’s wrong with letting the people who need to know or should know (us) find out?
I hear what you are saying. It's just that I think there are better messengers that News Nation could have used. News Nation is becoming the "official" ufo channel, and I don't want them to be further discredited by having on people that have been known to lie. Maybe Greer has sincere intentions, but his past missteps are problematic. He has been ranting about a ufo false flag for a few years now. It's really not important though, and most of the ufologists that are considered the top of their field just ignore his ramblings. Have you ever noticed that at all of the major UFO events and conferences, Greer is nowhere to be seen? It's interesting.

But, this is all an aside to today's hearings. I think the hearings are a good first step. They aren't saying anything new, but they are saying it under oath, and mainstream outlets are picking up on it. Hopefully it intrigues the US public and there are more hearings and it leads to some sort of eventual acknowledgement about aliens. It's definitely progress.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I hear what you are saying. It's just that I think there are better messengers that News Nation could have used. News Nation is becoming the "official" ufo channel, and I don't want them to be further discredited by having on people that have been known to lie. Maybe Greer has sincere intentions, but his past missteps are problematic. He has been ranting about a ufo false flag for a few years now. It's really not important though, and most of the ufologists that are considered the top of their field just ignore his ramblings. Have you ever noticed that at all of the major UFO events and conferences, Greer is nowhere to be seen? It's interesting.

But, this is all an aside to today's hearings. I think the hearings are a good first step. They aren't saying anything new, but they are saying it under oath, and mainstream outlets are picking up on it. Hopefully it intrigues the US public and there are more hearings and it leads to some sort of eventual acknowledgement about aliens. It's definitely progress.
No I haven’t noticed because honestly, I don’t pay that much attention to ufologists or UFO conferences like that.

It’s not a popularity contest for me.

And honestly, this is the first time I seen him on that channel and he didn’t really say shyt outside of illegal shyt shouldn’t be classified.. and he’s correct. It’s actually against classification regulations.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Ross Coulthart with more of a monologue on this entire issue. Says that he is still in talks with people who are part of the program and are coming forward as far as he's aware.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Graves said it in a podcast too

Basically, it’s a very common thing and honestly, whatever that shyt is is a threat to those pilots safety.

I don’t think whatever they are, are intentionally malicious at all… but whatever that shyt is always around there training areas at least in the sea. And multiple people (cockpit has 2 pilots) and radars aren’t all lying or seeing “hallucinations”. They actually get trained against hallucinating.

You just don’t become a fighter pilot out of nowhere. This isn’t some small cargo ship you just got to a class for

100%. I understand people don't trust the government, but it's not a monolith. Otherwise we wouldn't have multiple parties taking shots at each other every day for the smallest of things. All three men are certified and seem to be of sound mind. Grusch in particular isn't some Private who happened to stumble upon something he wasn't supposed to see, his credentials are pretty high. It's not the same as some crackhead neighbor saying he saw Bigfoot and Tupac shooting dice at the gas station. UFOs are the last thing people want to go to a meeting for, especially when Ukraine vs. Russia is going on, a former President is going on trial for espionage, and the global climate is progressively getting even worse. And that's not even touching on shyt like inflation and student loans. The fact that there was a hearing tells me that people higher up have information strong enough that warrants a deeper look into this.

We don't even have to go as far as Ryan Graves either, there are plenty of pilots and airport personnel that have said they see something while in flight and don't report it out of fear of ridicule and/or losing their jobs. After all, who's going to want to have someone in control of a plane (or work closely with them) if they're talking about flying saucers? The fact remains though, people do keep seeing things and if it's become a regular occurrence to the point of it being daily? That means there's something going on. Graves said he saw a cube in a sphere, and weirdly enough, that's not the first time that's been reported. According to this:

From what it sounds like, whatever that's in those UAPs, they don't seem to be actively hostile unless fired upon first. But still, you have to wonder why they're there in the first place.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
100%. I understand people don't trust the government, but it's not a monolith. Otherwise we wouldn't have multiple parties taking shots at each other every day for the smallest of things. All three men are certified and seem to be of sound mind. Grusch in particular isn't some Private who happened to stumble upon something he wasn't supposed to see, his credentials are pretty high. It's not the same as some crackhead neighbor saying he saw Bigfoot and Tupac shooting dice at the gas station. UFOs are the last thing people want to go to a meeting for, especially when Ukraine vs. Russia is going on, a former President is going on trial for espionage, and the global climate is progressively getting even worse. And that's not even touching on shyt like inflation and student loans. The fact that there was a hearing tells me that people higher up have information strong enough that warrants a deeper look into this.

We don't even have to go as far as Ryan Graves either, there are plenty of pilots and airport personnel that have said they see something while in flight and don't report it out of fear of ridicule and/or losing their jobs. After all, who's going to want to have someone in control of a plane (or work closely with them) if they're talking about flying saucers? The fact remains though, people do keep seeing things and if it's become a regular occurrence to the point of it being daily? That means there's something going on. Graves said he saw a cube in a sphere, and weirdly enough, that's not the first time that's been reported. According to this:

From what it sounds like, whatever that's in those UAPs, they don't seem to be actively hostile unless fired upon first. But still, you have to wonder why they're there in the first place.

Probably monitoring and reconnaissance. Then what’s the next step? Abductions? Then what’s the step after that? Official contact? Hybrids? Then what after that? Letting humans into the intergalactic federation? Planetary takeover?

I really hope we get some answers, but I fear it’ll all be locked away by classification. Grusch said the aliens hurt humans. Why did they do that? How many different “biologics” have we found? Where are they coming from?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Probably monitoring and reconnaissance. Then what’s the next step? Abductions? Then what’s the step after that? Official contact? Hybrids? Then what after that? Letting humans into the intergalactic federation? Planetary takeover?

I really hope we get some answers, but I fear it’ll all be locked away by classification. Grusch said the aliens hurt humans. Why did they do that? How many different “biologics” have we found? Where are they coming from?
There are a lot of experiencers that would tell you that's already been happening. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are a lot of experiencers that would tell you that's already been happening. :yeshrug:
Definitely. I definitely believe abductions have been happening, and i definitely think some of the aliens are “bad.” I also don’t think there is anything we can do about it. I think that is part of the reason they’ve been trying to cover it up for so long. I mean, how do you tell the public there are these advanced aliens abducting fellow humans and there is nothing we as a government can do about it. You don’t, or at least you try your hardest to avoid that discussion for as long as possible. I think people like Steven Greer and Grant Cameron are wrong when they say all aliens are good. Do good conscious beings abduct other conscious beings against their will?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Definitely. I definitely believe abductions have been happening, and i definitely think some of the aliens are “bad.” I also don’t think there is anything we can do about it. I think that is part of the reason they’ve been trying to cover it up for so long. I mean, how do you tell the public there are these advanced aliens abducting fellow humans and there is nothing we as a government can do about it. You don’t, or at least you try your hardest to avoid that discussion for as long as possible. I think people like Steven Greer and Grant Cameron are wrong when they say all aliens are good. Do good conscious beings abduct other conscious beings against their will?
We also have to resist the inclination to use our society's "moral compass" as a barometer for the actions and motivatons of NHI.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We also have to resist the inclination to use our society's "moral compass" as a barometer for the actions and motivatons of NHI.
I agree, and existentially there is no such thing as good and bad, but we do have good and bad things from a human perspective. And from a human perspective, abducting people against their will is a bad thing. If these experiencers are telling the truth or remembering correctly, at least some of the aliens are doing bad things from a human perspective. Maybe they are doing it for good reasons from an alien perspective. Maybe it’s even a good thing from galaxy wide perspective, but from a human perspective it is something we likely consider bad. If the aliens would explain themselves, instead of remaining hidden for whatever reason, maybe we could understand their motivations more and better comprehend their actions. But, at least so far, they remain hidden.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So many people are nonchalant now to the possible existence of Aliens :mjlol:
In the 90s this shyt would have did numbers, now it's like "cool,aliens, ufo....ok"

We are so desensitized to shyt now as a society. :yeshrug:
We're only desensitized because it hasn't happened yet, but if we get a scene out of Independence Day then everyone is panicking and running for their lives.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

And every fighter pilot says that they didn’t feel threatened by anything they saw, in fact, they felt like the shyt was just in the way. These dudes are training for combat, and if that shyt was combative they would obviously get smoked, but thats not how those thing act.

I think they’re some sort of monitoring device like a camera in the jungle or a bouy in the ocean, except in the air

But the point is, it’s still dangerous and whoever/whatever needs to know and we need to know what tf they are. They’re literally everywhere from what Graves said, these dudes are working.

It’s to the point where no one is scared anymore. We’re more curious at this point. And if there is 0. Tech out here, it could literally change this entire planet for the better and I don’t think it’s just the government hiding or controlling these things.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And every fighter pilot says that they didn’t feel threatened by anything they saw, in fact, they felt like the shyt was just in the way. These dudes are training for combat, and if that shyt was combative they would obviously get smoked, but thats not how those thing act.

I think they’re some sort of monitoring device like a camera in the jungle or a bouy in the ocean, except in the air

But the point is, it’s still dangerous and whoever/whatever needs to know and we need to know what tf they are. They’re literally everywhere from what Graves said, these dudes are working.

It’s to the point where no one is scared anymore. We’re more curious at this point. And if there is 0. Tech out here, it could literally change this entire planet for the better and I don’t think it’s just the government hiding or controlling these things.
The aliens want to hide it too. If they didn’t, they’d just announce themselves. But they haven’t. One can only speculate, but I take it as a potentially bad sign. Maybe they are doing it for our benefit, but maybe they are doing it for their benefit.