After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Read it, carefully.

Like I said, 'Why would they LEAVE it?'.​

1. Unrecoverable or not worth the effort. People do it all the time. Look at what happened in Vietnam and Afghanistan. Billions of dollars worth of equipment left behind that many people were and are still upset about. Who is to say that there are not entities upset about these UAP's being abandoned on Earf?

2. Take the L and chalk it up as a loss. People do it all the time.

3. Gift?

4. Something to put us off the trail of what they really are. Why not leave some boo boo shyt for us to look at and have us thinking we found Prometheus's flame?

5. :skip:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No one is arguing that they are, boy.

:coffee:
You're all over this entire thread arguing about evidence, which Grusch has stated he has given (to the ICIG and others) and will do so with other Congress members in a secure room

Reading his hard, I understand.. but once again it's an important adult skill that you need to posses in order to participate in these topics

I suggest you get better at it before delving in with the adults

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think that "sphere with cube in it" ufo is probably some sort of monitoring device potentially from the aliens. They, whomever they are, have shown that they can make spheres fly somehow. Why not put a camera in it for monitoring?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
1. Unrecoverable or not worth the effort. People do it all the time.
'People' do. We don't know what 'aliens' would do.​
2. Take the L and chalk it up as a loss. People do it all the time.
Same as above.​
3. Gift?
Or, nothing crashed.​
4. Something to put us off the trail of what they really are. Why not leave some boo boo shyt for us to look at and have us thinking we found Prometheus's flame?
Or, someone just made it up.​
:manny:

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
listen to experts with decades of real life experience that say they saw a ufo that had tech we wouldn’t have for another 100 years :ehh:

or

listen to coli nikkas that go from being russian war experts to submarine experts to ufo experts in the span of 2 months :lolbron:

gee i wonder which one I should pick :mjlol:
:ahh:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I believe in aliens, believe the US might actually have alien tech through some kind of accident or incident in the past. I don't however think these are UAP or alien sightings. An alien that can travel millions of light years has the ability to be undetectable.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Steven Greer still claiming he briefed CIA directors :scusthov:

Why even have this guy on? We know he didn't brief any CIA director. NewsNation had on Richard Dolan yesterday. They need to have Dolan on again

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Steven Greer still claiming he briefed CIA directors :scusthov:

Why even have this guy on? We know he didn't brief any CIA director. NewsNation had on Richard Dolan yesterday. They need to have Dolan on again

Dude has been briefing cats since the 90’s.. why dispute what he says?

And actually, he might have a point. If it is illegal, then it probably is no longer a matter of National security. And I agree with Loeb too, it is a matter of science because if there are beings coming to the planet they don’t really care about human issues with other humans like the media and industrial complex wants to make this out as.

Last edited: