After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Sorry, not buying it. There's WAY too many people watching the sky. No need for hearings. If these beings are visiting so often, there should be PLENTY of evidence from the general population.​

In my opinion they tend to avoid heavily populated areas but there are exceptions. The Phoenix Lights and the UFO's over the DC in the 50's are examples of that but for the most part they seem to be interested in military shyt. Why expose themselves or interact if they don't want to. Apparently they can be just about wherever they want to be at any time instantly relative to our perception.

I won't bore you with the entire story but I have two UFO sighting in my life. The first was a large triangle above the Saw Mill Expressway just north of NYC when I was about 12. The second was when I was 18 walking my dog In the Catskills. These lights where doing staircase patterns in the sky. 90 degree left, 90 degree down, over and over again. I watched for 45 minutes.

Saying that you wonder where all of the public "evidence" is? Well here you go from your buddy Orb himself. That is all someone from the public has to offer for the most part but there are many, many, many of us as you can see. That counts for something.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I do, but evidently, y'all don't which is why you believe 'aliens' visit Earth.​
I-see-what-you-did-there GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
He gave specific locations as to where these UAP's are kept. Under oath. It's just a matter of time before this is busted wide open and the biggest story in human history is laid before us.
Nothing will happen and nothing 'alien' is being kept in those locations.

Here's a question: if these beings are so advanced, how come they just 'left' technology here if they're so 'anal' about being undetected?

:popcorn:

Daps
Low IQ take. Distract people from what exactly?
From the fact that the people leading this, REPUBLICANS, have done NOTHING to help the American people. your life will not get better from this, no one's will, no justice will be served or anything.

It's just a shiny object to distract people like you.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Seems like some posters saw a different hearing today. Am i missing something....what happened to move the needle on this ufo shyt?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
In my opinion they tend to avoid heavily populated areas but there are exceptions. The Phoenix Lights and the UFO's over the DC in the 50's are examples of that but for the most part they seem to be interested in military shyt. Why expose themselves or interact if they don't want to. Apparently they can be just about wherever they want to be at any time instantly relative to our perception.

I won't bore you with the entire story but I have two UFO sighting in my life. The first was a large triangle above the Saw Mill Expressway just north of NYC when I was about 12. The second was when I was 18 walking my dog In the Catskills. These lights where doing staircase patterns in the sky. 90 degree left, 90 degree down, over and over again. I watched for 45 minutes.

Saying that you wonder where all of the public "evidence" is? Well here you go from your buddy Orb himself. That is all someone from the public has to offer for the most part but there are many, many, many of us as you can see. That counts for something.

The number of public sightings is innumerable. I have had no personal sightings my have have 2 siblings that had a sighting together along with 2 others.

When I think of this story, All I can think of is the movie 'Captive State'.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
In my opinion they tend to avoid heavily populated areas but there are exceptions. The Phoenix Lights and the UFO's over the DC in the 50's are examples of that but for the most part they seem to be interested in military shyt.
Neither of those were examples of 'aliens being camera-shy'.....
High-altitude aircraft and flares. Same thing was responsible for the 'Phoenix Lights'....

Here is the explanation of the event...

The Hack and the Quack

:snooze:

Not commenting on your personal experience. It just ain't objective evidence.​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Seems like some posters saw a different hearing today. Am i missing something....what happened to move the needle on this ufo shyt?
Nothing.

Needle hasn't moved, but the goalpost has.

We're now expected to believe aliens visit Earth because someone told someone else they did, but they can't show you proof because it's a 'secret'.

They might tell you later, though.​

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
Nothing.

Needle hasn't moved, but the goalpost has.

We're now expected to believe aliens visit Earth because someone told someone else they did, but they can't show you proof because it's a 'secret'.

They might tell you later, though.​
For the 100th time, nobody is claiming aliens came from outer space. There is a reason they are using the term "non-human" intelligence, that doesn't imply aliens. You clearly have zero clue on how clearances or the government works in general. You can't just divulge classified information. Thats a literal crime. You might say it doesn't exist but how tf would you know? You don't. Why would these guys go under oath and state this shyt? It goes against their own personal interest and livelihood. Fukking think and stop with this corny skeptic shyt, you aren't in the know.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
For the 100th time, nobody is claiming aliens came from outer space.

Like I told YOU......​

Stop it.

There is no material, biological, or physical evidence establishing aliens visiting Earth from space, or from some other dimension, or from within the Earth, or living amongst us, or 'creating/guiding' us, etc.

Miss me with that 'Do your own research' thing. Been reading sci-fi for years.​
:coffee: