After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nothing will happen and nothing 'alien' is being kept in those locations.

Here's a question: if these beings are so advanced, how come they just 'left' technology here if they're so 'anal' about being undetected?

:popcorn:
Do you remember the U2 spy plane? The US kept it quiet as kept for as long as they could but no system is infallible. They may be way more advanced than us but they are surely not perfect. Only Sith deal in absolutes, good sir.
The number of public sightings is innumerable. I have had no personal sightings my have have 2 siblings that had a sighting together along with 2 others.
Word.
When I think of this story, All I can think of is the movie 'Captive State'.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Do you remember the U2 spy plane? The US kept it quiet as kept for as long as they could but no system is infallible.
The U2 is an actual craft, though. After it was shot out of the sky, parts of it were put on display.

All we get is 'Somebody I know said they saw something and they're hiding proof in some location I can't tell you about.'​

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The U2 is an actual craft, though. After it was shot out of the sky, parts of it were put on display.

All we get is 'Somebody I know said they saw something and they're hiding proof in some location I can't tell you about.'​

You were talking about "why are they being found if they are trying to hide?"

The U2 was evading detection and interception until they couldn't. Our sensors have gotten better with time so now we can "see" them and intercept more often.

Russia had a reason to display the takedown of the U2. It was simply US tech they took down.

If a vehicle that is capable of being in one place and then another almost instantaneously then that's a whole different story.

Time will tell. :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It would be fun if there's aliens but I'm sorry, this is just another guy who says he knows a guy who knows a guy who has the evidence somewhere, but they can't show you the evidence because it's against the rules.

I bet he has an uncle who works at Nintendo too.
There were 3 guys actually, and even more in the past.

These three were backed by even more guys sitting directly behind them

This isn’t “blurry videos” or an AARO representative testifying while not being under oath.

You do know these guys could go to prison for lying.. right?

It’s like, why do even nikkas come in here without knowing wtf they’re even discussing. shyt is classified.. can’t be legally released in a public hearing until unclassified.

The point of Grusch statements is that he is highly classified and can’t access certain shyt necessary to do his job.. which is suspect. Which is why he quit his job and went to congress with info.

And even if shyt was released, most you “skeptics” still wouldn’t believe it.. shyt was already released and Pentagon fessed up.. still don’t believe it

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nothing will happen and nothing 'alien' is being kept in those locations.

Here's a question: if these beings are so advanced, how come they just 'left' technology here if they're so 'anal' about being undetected?

:popcorn:

No, that's not what I asked, breh.

I asked why would they LEAVE it.​

look at the above posts, breh... That's exactly what you were saying.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

The U2 was evading detection and interception until they couldn't. Our sensors have gotten better with time so now we can "see" them and intercept more often.

Russia had a reason to display the takedown of the U2. It was simply US tech they took down.

If a vehicle that is capable of being in one place and then another almost instantaneously then that's a whole different story.

Time will tell. :yeshrug:
The U2 was even called “U2” to hide the fact it was stealth in documents so it could be denied of its existence. “U2” is usually used for transport planes

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
People take pictures. Pictures are evidence. Gathering those pictures IS 'gathering evidence', boy.

:coffee:
Pictures aren't the only form of evidence kid.. I understand you aren't smart enough to keep up with that, but listen to the adults in this thread have our conversation about it and follow along with your finger