After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One thing in @Rhakim favor is that why are we the only country talking about this?

Why haven’t ppl from other countries come forward?

Or maybe they have and I’m not aware

This was a good watch, thanks for sharing

Appropriate comment
Seems only US has gone to this level of public disclosure :jbhmm:

We aren’t we just happen to frequent American circles but it’s a global occurrence.

How is every government's operational security better than America's? No other leaks from any country's craft retrieval program, anywhere? Why haven't regular citizens found these supposed globally occurring crashed alien aircraft? Why doesn't it get uploaded to Facebook live long before the men in the black suits get there?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
One thing in @Rhakim favor is that why are we the only country talking about this?

Why haven’t ppl from other countries come forward?

Or maybe they have and I’m not aware
US is essentially leading the way on disclosures and honestly, US has pretty much always led the way when concerning allied countries

UK media just posted a story on the page before where they were discussing this on live television. One female reporter was trying to dismiss it.

Basically when it comes to this in allied countries, US has always led.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not even close.

Aliens coming here is an extraordinary claim and requires evidence. What has been offered thus far is not sufficient to establish that claim as valid.​
you havent heard whats been offered, thats the entire point of the proceedings and the fact that theyve created a bill supported bi-partisan should indicate there is credibility to whatever is being presented. It seems you think of aliens as just some little green/grey man flying from outer space when it could be just a different intelligence form on earth that we are incapable understanding. The bill presented and the press releases have all used the term "non-human intelligence". That doesn't mean it's an ET being, it could mean something far different and we just can't understand it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So are we gonna get some SOLID irrefutable hardcore proof???:dahell:
They gotta be careful with that information (if it exists)

All religions would take a ridiculous hit :dead: and then you gotta think about diplomacy, if aliens touch down and want to communicate, which country is gonna facilitate that? If technology is shared does every country get access? Every country is gonna try to be the main point of contact for them

Historically the more technologically advanced society conquers over all, what if we're on the bad end of that? The universe could just be a big ass galactic version of the shyt we have going on here with planets being bombed for resources and other nonsense, do we even want to be apart of that and let other planets know that we existing over here?

My view is skewed cuz I read this series called 3-body problem and all of this shyt was going on :wow: shyt seems so plausible, was written by a Chinese physicist.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Right, and that ISN'T the case.

Not even close.

Aliens coming here is an extraordinary claim and requires evidence. What has been offered thus far is not sufficient to establish that claim as valid.​
Except.... you don't know the evidence that has been offered by Grusch and others

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So are we gonna get some SOLID irrefutable hardcore proof???:dahell:
Hopefully :yeshrug:

Congress and the ones with the power to get to the bottom of this are doing it right now

The House Intelligence Committee isn't able to hear the same things as the Senate Intelligence Committee from what I understand, due to Security clearances.. So hopefully we are able to with this bill that will be passed, and then with further whistleblowers and hearings

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
We've already discussed this,
No, we discussed there being NO objective evidence supporting the hypothesis that aliens visit/visited Earth. You keep misunderstanding that and are confusing what I and others are saying. Rather than discuss it, rationally, you resort to insults, ad hominems, and 'You can't read.'​

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No, we discussed there being NO objective evidence supporting the hypothesis that aliens visit/visited Earth. You keep misunderstanding that and are confusing what I and others are saying. Rather than discuss it, rationally, you resort to insults, ad hominems, and 'You can't read.'​
I've repeatably stated ITT that, reportedly, there have been people within the intelligence community who have come forward with information besides just witness testimony.

You kept saying over and over again that "he said/she said" was all they had, and I have told you numerous times in this thread that apparently they were provided more than just that.. so yes, I'm starting to question your reading capabilites after the 4th time of this

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I've repeatably stated ITT that, reportedly, there have been people within the intelligence community who have come forward with information besides just witness testimony.
That isn't evidence of aliens visiting Earth.

That is 'He say/she say'.

Unless there is biological/material objectively verifiable evidence, concluding that there are aliens responsible is illogical regardless as to how many times you repeat the assertion.​