After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I didn't say shyt about aliens. I'm referring to unidentified aerial phenomena. The White House is acknowledging there is UFOs that are fukking with our military training and have no clue what it is.
:gucci:
Stop it.

There is no material, biological, or physical evidence establishing aliens visiting Earth from space, or from some other dimension, or from within the Earth, or living amongst us, or 'creating/guiding' us, etc.

Miss me with that 'Do your own research' thing. Been reading sci-fi for years.​

There is plenty of evidence you are just an arrogant know--it -all that needs shyt right in front of you to come to a conclusion. There are several scientific theories that are supported by non physical or material evidence. Several. And just because YOU decide you don't believe evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh UFO/UAP don't necessarily mean aliens. You debunkers have an awful habit of conflating aliens with unidientified aerial phenomena. I didn't mention one thing about the existence of aliens, I'm simply saying that phenomena being brought to congress has been sighted, recorded, and spoken of by many high up individuals. Whether it's aliens, foreign allies, biology, etc. I don't know but there is tangible evidence that strange objects are flying in our airspace.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
One thing in @Rhakim favor is that why are we the only country talking about this?

Why haven’t ppl from other countries come forward?

Or maybe they have and I’m not aware

I have a feeling it’s because we have conducted more nuclear tests than any country on earth. Sightings didn’t ramp up until the late 40s when the first nuclear bomb was tested in New Mexico a few hours from Roswell. I could’ve sworn I read somewhere that most sightings have been in areas with nuclear activity.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
One thing in @Rhakim favor is that why are we the only country talking about this?

Why haven’t ppl from other countries come forward?

Or maybe they have and I’m not aware

You know everyone will follow U.S.

They are watching closely

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling it’s because we have conducted more nuclear tests than any country on earth. Sightings didn’t ramp up until the late 40s when the first nuclear bomb was tested in New Mexico a few hours from Roswell. I could’ve sworn I read somewhere that most sightings have been in areas with nuclear activity.

It’s not an American issue but we definitely lead in reports but you also have to look at the activities capabilities and locations we are in also that we likely help other fvey countries or NATO countries recover.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Bruh UFO/UAP don't necessarily mean aliens. You debunkers have an awful habit of conflating aliens with unidientified aerial phenomena. I didn't mention one thing about the existence of aliens, I'm simply saying that phenomena being brought to congress has been sighted, recorded, and spoken of by many high up individuals. Whether it's aliens, foreign allies, biology, etc. I don't know but there is tangible evidence that strange objects are flying in our airspace.
Bruh when people mention ufos/uap it is almost always brought up with ET. It’s pretty obvious there is shyt that is flying around and crashing that we don’t know about I don’t think anyone would even dispute that

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Dude broke this shyt down perfectly. @Rhakim watch this breh

This is a great breakdown. @Orbital-Fetus we was always ahead of the curve and tried to tell people the reality of this situation. This is disclosure. Congress could not make this any clearer. Will we get photos and videos? Absolutely. But I am well aware with that people will still say it’s a psyop, it’s cgi or some other dumb shyt. Literally the only legislation that has full bipartisan cooperation from congress. Wake up people this is real.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nah y'all haven't.. most of us here are saying "we don't know what these are.. some people in the know have said it's non human intelligence"

People like yourself are saying "absolutely no way!!"
Wrong....

I don't know and am not convinced by the 'evidence' =\ Absolutely not

Most of you in here are arguing that it HAS to be/most likely explanation is aliens and we should be convinced by the 'evidence' thus far.​

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

He says some of the UAP have impacted their training ranges which is super interesting.

For those that don’t know a training range is basically portion of airspace that is off limits to everyone except military that has authorization to fly there on that specific day/time. If they’re constantly getting into the training ranges then that might mean they’re trying to figure out how technologically advanced our military and defense systems are.

:huhldup:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Wrong....

Most of you in here are arguing that it HAS to be aliens and we should be convinced by the 'evidence' thus far.​
No one has said EVERYONE should be convinced by what's been presented to confidently say "these things are aliens".. just some people have stated, they have been convinced by some of the stories and whistleblowers that this is a more realistic option than previously thought

I'd say the majority of people in the US, would say that "we are not alone in the Universe"

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong....

Most of you in here are arguing that it HAS to be/most likely explanation is aliens and we should be convinced by the 'evidence' thus far.​

Well uh yeah if it wasn’t created by us for use on this world is it not alien?