After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Because 'He said/she said' is NOT biological/material evidence.

A report IS 'He said/she said'.​
I can actually feel myself losing brain cells having this conversation with you lol.. No one ITT has stated that we have biological/material evidence.

If I have a paper trail of a paycheck that was given to you, but I don't have the physical check.. I still have evidence of the check regardless of not having the physical check

Once again... no one ITT has stated (to our knowledge) that we have biological/material evidence that has been released to the public. There's only been reports of witness testimony in addition to other forms of evidence

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I can actually feel myself losing brain cells having this conversation with you lol.. No one ITT has stated that we have biological/material evidence.
Until we do, you can't conclude 'aliens'.

Most logical course of action is wait and see.

That's where I am.

What did I say earlier about insults?​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I've never concluded that it is aliens
Right, you just keep arguing that 'evidence is coming', and, 'hearsay is enough', while insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion.

I disagree because there are better explanations and no 'evidence' presented thus far, is convincing.​

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I just wanna point out that @Rhakim specifically stated there would be no disclosure......... then literally hours later the "UAP Disclosure Act of 2023" ammendment was presented lol

There's not going to be any disclosure of ALIENS, goofball. They're going to "disclose" their UAP investigations and not a single alien will be there to be found.

And yes, by "aliens" I also mean underwater Atlantis civilizations, interdimensional travelers, humans from the future, and every other Marvel comic book plot that has been entering the discussion recently. None of it is happening.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Right, you just keep arguing that 'evidence is coming', and, 'hearsay is enough', while insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion.

I disagree because there are better explanations and no 'evidence' presented thus far, is convincing.​
Again... Reading comprehension is a very important adult skill. Please get better at it

I've stated multiple times ITT that I don't even fully believe in the entire story. I've stated "hopefully more evidence is coming", but never that witness testimony is enough. This is why I continue to harp on you, because it's a consistent pattern with you that either you aren't actually reading what is being said or maybe you're conflating points that aren't even being made

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
There's not going to be any disclosure of ALIENS, goofball. They're going to "disclose" their UAP investigations and not a single alien will be there to be found.

And yes, by "aliens" I also mean underwater Atlantis civilizations, interdimensional travelers, humans from the future, and every other Marvel comic book plot that has been entering the discussion recently. None of it is happening.
Lol I just thought it was a funny thread moment is all

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Then stop making posts that you do believe.

Again with the insults.​
Nothing I've said in our interactions has been a post stating that I believe all this.

What I've pushed back on is the narrative that no evidence besides witness testimony has been presented (I've stated repeatedly that the reporting stated otherwise), that we can't make a declarative statement that it isn't aliens, and that Congress (who was presented with the evidence) seems to have taken it seriously enough that they drafted a bill with detailed wording about the subject

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm just not seeing it. Religions are generally ambivalent towards aliens, the Vatican acknowledged the possibility decades ago. There's nothing in the Bible that rules out other civilizations on other planets.
The way angels are physically described in the bible is interesting. They are sometimes described as being covered in eyes (always watching) and having many sets of wings, not just a pair but mad wings. These things could fly like nothing else. Another thing that gets mentioned is the "wheels within wheels" thing. I have no idea what to make of that but it's curious. Obviously I think this all is metaphorical but another part of my wonders if these UFO's didn't actually make themselves look like these descriptions as a way to let people who saw them know in the simplest way possible what they were doing. Watching and moving. As time went by they may change how they present themselves to us depending on what they think would be appropriate.

Scientists would take a bigger hit at first, especially if the "violates physical laws" stuff turned out to be true. Have you seen how hard guys like Neil deGrasse Tyson are going against it? They'd get over it though.
Tyson and Kaku can suck my nuts. Two sides of the same wack ass coin. :skip: Scientists would not take a hit because science would not take a hit. From humans point of view, these UFO's are violating the laws of physics... as we understand it. It might as well be magic. Undoubtable there is much to learn about how the universe works. We have learned a considerable amount in a relatively short period of time and the advancements are accelerating. That being said, for all of our progress and knowledge, what these things are doing is beyond our comprehension. I don't see how science takes a hit by admitting that UFO's are operating on a level we can't fukk with.

Government would really be thrown for a fukking loop though. Might be a nice reset.
I'm legit curious to see how that shakes out all around the world.

It's not happening though, so this is all just theoretical.
Yet here you are... :skip:

No, you've just made it apparent that anyone who disagrees with your non-evidence backed opinion 'can't read'.

:mjlol:
I'm pretty sure you have a friend read the coli posts to you and then you dictate your responses back.

Once again... no one ITT has stated (to our knowledge) that we have biological/material evidence that has been released to the public. There's only been reports of witness testimony in addition to other forms of evidence

Until we do, you can't conclude 'aliens'.

Most logical course of action is wait and see.

I've never concluded that it is aliens
Yo... There are many somethings that have been flying around Earth for a very long time. Humans don't know what they are. Governments and their militaries have been investigating, hiding and lying about it since whenever.

Can we all at least agree upon that? :why:

Again... Reading comprehension is a very important adult skill. Please get better at it
:dead:

Then stop making posts that insinuate you do believe since that's what I'm responding to.

Again with the insults when YOU'RE talking out of both sides of your mouth.​
Let him cook...

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Think about how illogical this is though. You have a civilization supposedly advanced thousands of years beyond our technology, they can do interstellar travel which we don't even know how to accomplish theoretically, they can defy physics as we know it....but their only way to monitor us is by flying around in plain sight with regular-ass ships that we can see easily?

If they were really technologically advanced, why wouldn't they just sit in the upper atmosphere and monitor us from there? Shouldn't their capabilities be 100x better than our own spy satellites? Why wouldn't they flood the world with nanobots too small for us to even detect and buzz around getting data wherever they want? If they want to know our technological capabilities, why not just hack into our basic-ass computer systems and read everything straight off our computers? Multiple teenagers have hacked into the Department of Defense, but an advanced alien intelligence has to have primitive drones in full view right on the scene to figure anything out?

Or.....people started reporting shyt in the air right when humans started putting a bunch of planes and weather balloons in the air.

Just like how the sightings switched from large craft to little ones at the exact same time humans developed drones. Funny how we never heard anything about unmanned alien drones monitoring our sites until we have unmanned human drones to worry about.

Also, it's quite a coincidence that these "silver orbs" started worrying us at the exact same time that insurgents began employing mylar balloons en masse on the battlefield. The Department of Defense already acknowledged that the large majority of silver orb claims are explained by balloons.

It's bizarre how often these aliens jump on human trends. fukking clout chasers.

When the Aliens come Ima tell em you said they were p*ssy ass clout chasers :ufdup: